+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Returned application

Kochora

Apr 21, 2019
hi everyone, I really need help, I sent my family sponsorship application 2 month ago, today they returned me everything, problem is I can’t find out why, there isn’t specific reasons why it happened, they just put 2 pc standard paper in to the package which says why application can’t meet requirements to process. Can someone help, please. Thanks

Jnicole45

Jul 28, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2019
Does the letter they sent have any kind of specifics about your application? When our application was returned they had highlighted what I had forgotten in the checklist (my birth certificate) and there was a full page included about that whole section of the checklist (PA's identity and travel documents) which was also highlighted with what was missing. If they didnt include anything like that, you might have to go back through your checklist line by line to make sure everything was included and is fully complete, down to the validation of certain forms and written signatures if necessary.

Jnicole45

Jul 28, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2019
So what does the letter say about why your application doesnt meet the requirements?

Kochora

Apr 21, 2019
So what does the letter say about why your application doesnt meet the requirements?
This refers to the application you submitted to sponsor your spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner, or dependent child, and the associated application for a permanent resident visa, or to remain in Canada as a permanent resident. We are returning your submission, including all the supporting documents you included, as it does not meet the requirements for processing. An application must meet the requirements of sections 10 and 11 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) to be accepted for processing. Section 12 of the IRPR states: "If the requirements of sections 10 and 11 are not met, the application and all documents submitted in support of the application shall be returned to the applicant." In addition, Ministerial Instructions were given on December 15, 2016 pursuant to section 87.3 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), requiring that applications made by sponsored spouses, common-law partners, conjugal partners and dependent children, as well as the associated sponsorship applications, meet certain conditions to be accepted for processing. Any application which does not meet the conditions established in the Instructions must also be returned. The forms required by Part A of the applicable Document Checklist (see below) are needed to satisfy section 12 of the IRPR, whereas the supporting documents required by Part B of the Document Checklist must be included to meet the conditions established by the Ministerial Instructions. As it does not meet the requirements for processing, your submission and documents are being returned to you and will not be processed or put in the queue for processing.

Jnicole45

Jul 28, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2019
Hmmm. Seems like you might have to go back through your checklist line by line and figure out what's missing or not done properly, unfortunately