+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Returned application for PR renewal

msamiullah

Star Member
May 31, 2013
Hello everyone,

I sent my mom's application for PR renewal in late May 2018. She traveled to Bangladesh in June 2018. Today I received the returned application stating that one question was not un-answered as as application would get 90 days older I have to updated the absences and re-sign and redate. Now issue is how I can re-send her application I mean within the section where you have your absences should I just put the out date and leave it as it because she hasnt returned yet back to Canada. Her PR expires in Sep-18.

thanks

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I sent my mom's application for PR renewal in late May 2018. She traveled to Bangladesh in June 2018. Today I received the returned application stating that one question was not un-answered as as application would get 90 days older I have to updated the absences and re-sign and redate. Now issue is how I can re-send her application I mean within the section where you have your absences should I just put the out date and leave it as it because she hasnt returned yet back to Canada. Her PR expires in Sep-18.

thanks
Is the absences related to the reason why the application was returned? PR card expires on this month?

msamiullah

Star Member
May 31, 2013
Is the absences related to the reason why the application was returned? PR card expires on this month?
Return of application was related to un-filled section for education and work. PR expires in mid Sep 2018 and she has no plans yet to travel back to Canada.

Last edited:

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello everyone,

thanks
Given the fact that she has to state in the application that she is not in Canada, IRCC will almost certainly request that she pick up the card in person.

How is she in terms of meeting the Residency Obligation? Close to the cut-off or still has lots of time?

msamiullah

Star Member
May 31, 2013
Given the fact that she has to state in the application that she is not in Canada, IRCC will almost certainly request that she pick up the card in person.

How is she in terms of meeting the Residency Obligation? Close to the cut-off or still has lots of time?
she's been out country in last 5 yeas for 600 days which means she has almost 500 days over the required days (i.e 730).