+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Return to Canada and communication question from london

deplix

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
I got email from London they ask me communication record when I was living separate from my husband and ask me I will return Canada I have to proof please help me what documents I need to send them also who I can proof them I will return Canada

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
you don't have to send concrete information. CIC wants to see you have a plan for returning as soon as the PR is approved. This can include a letter outlining your plans, letters of support from family and friends who will help you until you get on your feet, research done on areas to settle in, jobs/local industries, communication with real estate agents or potential landlords, proof of savings, etc. CIC understands it's not entirely possible to have things set before moving. they are concerned about how you intend to resettle and whether it's likely you would apply for welfare upon returning.

deplix

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
I am Canadian citizen was incanada for 2009 to 2015 now living with my husband in Pakistan I was quite my job and move in pakistan from 2015 because I have child who is living with is dad now they want evidence of support my intention to return to Canada how I can proof and what evidence I need to send them