+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Return Ticket necessary to apply Super visa

blal

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hi, I am applying online for super visa for my parents and have provided duration of stay as 1 year starting May 2020. In supporting documents, for purpose of travel, do I need to provide return flight ticket? Airlines do not provide a return ticket after November 2020.

Is attaching a flight ticket necessary for super visa? Single stay on Super visa is up to 2 years and no airline would provide a flight for that long?

Any suggestions? People who got super visa approved, what did you?

Last edited:

Mahina Yesmin

Feb 1, 2019
Then what would be an ideal document that I can upload for the supporting documents called purpose of travel-other? I am applying online but stuck in this question.Whatever example they gave like flight tickets,hotel booking or medical appointment I can’t provide any of these because my mom is going to stay with us and we can’t book a flight ticket before she got the visa or returning ticket bcz she is going to stay in 2 years.Does anyone can help please?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Then what would be an ideal document that I can upload for the supporting documents called purpose of travel-other? I am applying online but stuck in this question.Whatever example they gave like flight tickets,hotel booking or medical appointment I can’t provide any of these because my mom is going to stay with us and we can’t book a flight ticket before she got the visa or returning ticket bcz she is going to stay in 2 years.Does anyone can help please?
Provide a self-narrated planned daily itinerary and explain what she plan to do in Canada each day during the 2 years

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I am applying online for super visa for my parents and have provided duration of stay as 1 year starting May 2020. In supporting documents, for purpose of travel, do I need to provide return flight ticket? Airlines do not provide a return ticket after November 2020.

Is attaching a flight ticket necessary for super visa? Single stay on Super visa is up to 2 years and no airline would provide a flight for that long?

Any suggestions? People who got super visa approved, what did you?
No return ticket is necessary.