+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Return of passports with VISA

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cchabert said:
Hey Taps how are you doing? did your case move to NY? you're on AINP right?, mi wife doesn/t want to move in the winter, the worst case I'll move first and they'll come later.
Hi cchabert, So far I am successful to brave the economic downslide.

Yes, you're right, I'm on AINP H1B SRS. My case has been tranferred to NY in first week of April 09. I would prefer to move with my family during summer, this year or next, so that my kids get new academic year to start with. Also, relocation, before school starts, will give us enough time to get aquainted with the neighborhood.
Keep us posted about your relocation plans. How is your application going?

Taps

edo-san

Mar 30, 2009
Hi guys,

Still waiting for the PPR.
I completed everything (Clinic sent to embassy - Apr 13, Docs & ROPR Fee - April 14) last April 15, 2009.

It will be such a great birthday gift (June 7) if I get the PPR soon..,(sigh) :}

I hope the 1 to 2 months PPR waiting period will apply to me as well.

Congrats to all...and good luck to us with pending applications.

C

cchabert

Tapak said:
cchabert said:
Hey Taps how are you doing? did your case move to NY? you're on AINP right?, mi wife doesn/t want to move in the winter, the worst case I'll move first and they'll come later.
Hi cchabert, So far I am successful to brave the economic downslide.

Yes, you're right, I'm on AINP H1B SRS. My case has been tranferred to NY in first week of April 09. I would prefer to move with my family during summer, this year or next, so that my kids get new academic year to start with. Also, relocation, before school starts, will give us enough time to get aquainted with the neighborhood.
Keep us posted about your relocation plans. How is your application going?

Taps
Good to hear from you, my application is on CIC waiting for AOR and medicals, it may take 1 or 2 months approx. crossing my fingers, and surviving the economy too. keep well. on later stage I'll post my moving plans, in the mean time are taking your car? I'm planing to do so.

Cheeers!

the_don

Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
File Transfer...
24-12-2011
Passport Req..
04-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2012
LANDED..........
destination...Vancouver
Hello everyone!

For those visas stamped in Manila, how long did it take for you to receive the letter (requesting for you passport) from the time you had your medical exams.

I had my medical exam completed in 3rd week of June, and I'm still wating for a letter from the embassy. My application is Federal/Skilled.

Thanks