Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - BUT FSW INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25 FEB 2016
Hello Everyone,

I want to apply for Visitor Visa for my retired parents. I have a query on one of the question "Did you travel to any other country in last 10 years".
My parents visited Nepal, where Indians do not require Passport to visit except for Air Travel. My parents went to Nepal via Road trip and Returned via Flight. They do not have any stamp on passport for arrival or departure to/from Nepal.

The question is should I answer "Yes" or "No" to the question regarding visit to another country? As, if I say "Yes", I do not have any documents to support the travel and would it be considered as mis-representation if we mention as "No"?

Kindly provide your response and guidance?

Thanks and Regards.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
KRUN said:
I want to apply for Visitor Visa for my retired parents. I have a query on one of the question "Did you travel to any other country in last 10 years".
My parents visited Nepal, where Indians do not require Passport to visit except for Air Travel. My parents went to Nepal via Road trip and Returned via Flight. They do not have any stamp on passport for arrival or departure to/from Nepal.

The question is should I answer "Yes" or "No" to the question regarding visit to another country? As, if I say "Yes", I do not have any documents to support the travel and would it be considered as mis-representation if we mention as "No"?
You obviously need to say "Yes"...