+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

#Resume_Citizenship_Tests

Aa. Arv

Jul 5, 2020
This is what is likely to happen, indeed.

The union of federal employees is very powerful, and will surely ask for the vaccine + a daily residual ratio of covid cases of zero, even after the vaccine ... This situation suits them. This situation + the power of their union + and of course the code 699.

Those who are waiting for a test will have to wait years and years if they do not make noise, sittings, contact the local federal parliamentarians (no need if he is conservative, waste of time, you know lol ...), alert the press, etc ...

The pilot program in Vancouver is in my opinion a trick to calm people down.

But in reality nothing is progressing, and citizenship remains de facto interrupted, in fact.

There is no citizenship without testing.

Wake up, make some noise ... Passivity will only confirm the many years and years of waiting to come. IRCC CIC employees will continue to relax quietly with our tax money.

#Resume_Citizenship_Tests
I agree . Parilmant of Canada will open this week please send your request for resuming the test to the MPs, specially the MPs that are in committe of immigration and citizenship. After the opening parilmant, contact with MPs of parliament is more efficient than before

Reactions: piotrqc

ott-613

Dec 16, 2019
Study shown that elevators are the most dangerous thing now a days as it spreads the virus rapidly, and will take forever for people to sit in their office including sanitisation after each ride.

IRCC employees won’t be back ‘ like any government Or private workers ‘ as long there is risk for virus exposure through their commute.

Maybe they need to allow people work from home or take turns on when person can work from office, with capacity of 5-10 % a day.

Alot of big industrial exams are available online now, examiner request camera and 360 degree view before the exam start . So in my opinion online test should be available today... no doubt......

Flandernss

Mar 5, 2019
There are certainly solutions out there to tests online that are deployed in the private sector. I find it staggering that the IRCC seems to want to keep tests presential, unlike Oaths.

ott-613

Dec 16, 2019
We have to be patients . I don’t believe this situation will last forever, people still need to go to work .. and they cant keep the backlog growing for ever .. something will improve..

RHCP

Apr 14, 2020
I agree . Parilmant of Canada will open this week please send your request for resuming the test to the MPs, specially the MPs that are in committe of immigration and citizenship. After the opening parilmant, contact with MPs of parliament is more efficient than before
Agreed. I think we also need to push for online test at this stage. The backlog would take us 2-3 years to get the citizenship if we go through in-person test.
Their health is priceless, so is our time.
It's not like we're gonna get a degree by doing a 30 mins online test.

aaa1892ca

Aug 10, 2020
Thanks to whoever supporting with twitter ! But unless we don't trend with our # there is no point. The rising cases would not make there pilot project successful ! But your minute to help, would really make a difference !
*Please don't judge me, unless you aren't in my and many other people's situation!

Reactions: twrooney

abhy123

Feb 26, 2016
Thanks to whoever supporting with twitter ! But unless we don't trend with our # there is no point. The rising cases would not make there pilot project successful ! But your minute to help, would really make a difference !
*Please don't judge me, unless you aren't in my and many other people's situation!
I am calling my MP everyday and asking for answers as to when the Citizenship knowledge test would start and get a standard answer "We Dont know yet". So we are group of 21 immigrants waiting for citizenship test in the constituency planning to go to our MPs office with placards and vocal our voice. I would suggest going to MPs office collectively is more effective than goin to Parliament. I have also been tweeting almost everyday under the
#Resume_Citizenship_Tests and tagging @CitImmCanada @JustinTrudeau @cafreeland @marcomendicino @catrinatapley @CP24 @CBCNews. I would recommend to please do the same and hopefully our voice will be heard by someone in the administration