App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
"Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As a result of these procedures, the test result for the 19/11/2016 session came under scrutiny and has been investigated. The investigation has determined that there is reasonable evidence to show that the result is not a reliable indicator of your English language ability. In the interests of fairness to all candidates and the integrity of the test, the IELTS Test Partners withhold any results in which we do not have confidence.

To ensure the integrity and reliability of the test, all IELTS candidates are required to agree to the Candidate Declaration at the time of registration. The Candidate Declaration you agreed to states:

I understand that the IELTS Test Partners have a responsibility to all candidates and Recognising Organisations to ensure the highest confidence in the accuracy and integrity of test results and that the IELTS Test Partners therefore reserve the right to withhold test results temporarily or permanently, or to cancel test results which have been issued, if they consider those results to be unreliable for reasons of suspected malpractice or any other irregularity in the test process.
I understand that if I am suspected of engaging in any form of malpractice, or do anything that might damage the integrity and security of IELTS, I may not receive a test result, and my test fee will not be refunded.
I understand that if any other person attempts to take the IELTS test in my place, both I and such person will be liable to prosecution.
I understand that details of any malpractice (including evidence of suspected malpractice) that has been established, is suspected, or is being formally investigated, may be provided to Recognising Organisations, including visa processing authorities and appropriate regulatory authorities.

The following actions will be taken:

The result will not be released and a Test Report Form (TRF) will not be issued.
A report has been made to the IELTS Test Partners and any nominated Recognising Organisations.

Any questions relating to this decision should be forwarded to the test centre where you took the test."

Can I lose my chance of PR because of this?

thepilot

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VO Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2011
Med's Request
01-07-2016
Med's Done....
10-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
sounds like you got caught cheating.

Try doing the celpip instead and try not to cheat.

aroravarun1992

Sep 21, 2016
astralsource said:
"Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As a result of these procedures, the test result for the 19/11/2016 session came under scrutiny and has been investigated. The investigation has determined that there is reasonable evidence to show that the result is not a reliable indicator of your English language ability. In the interests of fairness to all candidates and the integrity of the test, the IELTS Test Partners withhold any results in which we do not have confidence.

To ensure the integrity and reliability of the test, all IELTS candidates are required to agree to the Candidate Declaration at the time of registration. The Candidate Declaration you agreed to states:

I understand that the IELTS Test Partners have a responsibility to all candidates and Recognising Organisations to ensure the highest confidence in the accuracy and integrity of test results and that the IELTS Test Partners therefore reserve the right to withhold test results temporarily or permanently, or to cancel test results which have been issued, if they consider those results to be unreliable for reasons of suspected malpractice or any other irregularity in the test process.
I understand that if I am suspected of engaging in any form of malpractice, or do anything that might damage the integrity and security of IELTS, I may not receive a test result, and my test fee will not be refunded.
I understand that if any other person attempts to take the IELTS test in my place, both I and such person will be liable to prosecution.
I understand that details of any malpractice (including evidence of suspected malpractice) that has been established, is suspected, or is being formally investigated, may be provided to Recognising Organisations, including visa processing authorities and appropriate regulatory authorities.

The following actions will be taken:

The result will not be released and a Test Report Form (TRF) will not be issued.
A report has been made to the IELTS Test Partners and any nominated Recognising Organisations.

Any questions relating to this decision should be forwarded to the test centre where you took the test."

Can I lose my chance of PR because of this?
did u cheated in the exam ? Or they are just lying ! As my result is also not declared. My exam date was 19th Nov'16.