+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Result of TRV applications for non immediate family.

Alireza1234

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Hello all
Any one who applied for TRV, and he/she is not immediate family of a Canadian, got any result Or update from Visa office regarding the application? I emailed The visa office and they said we are processing all the applications but for me no result Or updates since March 2020.

Any non immediate family TRV application got refused or approved since visa offices start working from July?

Thank you.

NKBawari

Apr 20, 2020
Hello all
Any one who applied for TRV, and he/she is not immediate family of a Canadian, got any result Or update from Visa office regarding the application? I emailed The visa office and they said we are processing all the applications but for me no result Or updates since March 2020.

Any non immediate family TRV application got refused or approved since visa offices start working from July?

Thank you.
Same timeline for me no update. I ordered GCMS notes now. When you checked with Visa office. Last Monday I noticed one ghost update.

Alireza1234

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
I emailed visa office once a month and all the time i have same answer. “We ate processing all applications but in reduce capacity” when i ask for more details with my UCI number and application number they wont reply any more. What was the update?

NKBawari

Apr 20, 2020
I emailed visa office once a month and all the time i have same answer. “We ate processing all applications but in reduce capacity” when i ask for more details with my UCI number and application number they wont reply any more. What was the update?
Application/profile updated. Was the update. You are talking web form that is no use.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
even though you are still waiting if this is about your TRV while both your sisters applied for asylum in Canada you should be expecting a refusal. If approved it will obviously be great but it will be unusual. Just don't want you putting your life on hold waiting for the approval to come. I would be trying to come up with other plans if you want to settle out of Iran.

Alireza1234

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
even though you are still waiting if this is about your TRV while both your sisters applied for asylum in Canada you should be expecting a refusal. If approved it will obviously be great but it will be unusual. Just don't want you putting your life on hold waiting for the approval to come. I would be trying to come up with other plans if you want to settle out of Iran.
Most probably the result is refusal and the chance is very low, I know that but the problem is no result since its been 8 months since I applied. My question is about getting result either approve or refuse to non Canadian immediate families. I dont know if anyone already got answer from VO.

NKBawari

Apr 20, 2020
When there is nothing happened on my application why I should ask for it. It seems all application are on hold and nothing happen so far.
I just replied to your query, asking same question again and again won't help.

Notes will tell you actual status.