+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Resubmission of Application

schemingon

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
hi there - I had initially applied on Dec 2019, but got the form returned as I missed to give consent for CBSA verification (the checkbox was not checked). After all this pandemic delays, I am re submitting the forms again this week, (June 19th 2020). Although it says that I can re submit using the original "Physical Presence Calculator" form; now that I have gone past 6 months from initial submission; I do have the following questions:

- I have the new application form with the older physical presence calculator (which is OK as per the letter). Assume this is OK,even though the dates are different for signatures. Please advise.

- The photo was taken on 15th Dec 2019. Do I need to take a new photo as it can not be older than 6 months as per spec.

Appreciate your response. thanks.

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would not risk of using 6 months old photos... When did you receive your returned app?

ugrekova

Jun 30, 2015
I was in unfortunate situation when my application was returned twice to me, in result I lost 6 month while mailing application back and forth and now got stuck with waiting for the oath. I would suggest to redo photos and physical precence as well to be transparent and avoid any confusion or any additional questions from ircc. You can still access and edit your previous calculator from the website.

Reactions: EUK and schemingon

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was in unfortunate situation when my application was returned twice to me, in result I lost 6 month while mailing application back and forth and now got stuck with waiting for the oath. I would suggest to redo photos and physical precence as well to be transparent and avoid any confusion or any additional questions from ircc. You can still access and edit your previous calculator from the website.
So sorry to hear that... Can you please share the reasons for thr return?

schemingon

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Thanks for your inputs. That makes absolute sense.

ugrekova

Jun 30, 2015
So sorry to hear that... Can you please share the reasons for thr return?
Oh it was all my mistake:rolleyes:

The first time the checkbox didn’t fit the page. Not sure how it happened, maybe I was supposed to change “fit to page” option on printer setting or so. And I haven’t noticed that the whole section is missing while I was verifying the application. When application was returned the me I was rushing since I was within those 90 days timelines. I just filled again and reprinted the whole page, but missed SIN number field :rolleyes:. The second time I decided to redo application from scratch with all new dates, I also noticed they changed the form a bit, so SIN number field became in squares which is more noticeable. That time I also asked my relatives and friends to verify it too, to be safe.

In total it’s been 1 year and 5 month since I filed my first application and I had to apply for PR renewal recently, as I’m not sure how long to wait for the oath and passport thereafter.