+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Restoration

Happyx7

Sep 5, 2022
Hello there, somebody have some info about this matter,
The officer refused my application and my current status that was Visitor record which was valid upto November was made to expire on the day of refusal.

now I am applying for the restoration now and they asking in the form that how long is your status so what should I write? The date my status was made expired or the date when my status was to suppose to expire in the November?

Thank you

WaitingUSAtoCAN

Jul 28, 2023
Hello there, somebody have some info about this matter,
The officer refused my application and my current status that was Visitor record which was valid upto November was made to expire on the day of refusal.

now I am applying for the restoration now and they asking in the form that how long is your status so what should I write? The date my status was made expired or the date when my status was to suppose to expire in the November?

Thank you
The date your status was made to expire. If you put that your status expires in November then they would be confused. I would include in a supplementary write-up your reason for that refusal and then mention that there was a November date originally for expiration.

Happyx7

Sep 5, 2022
The date your status was made to expire. If you put that your status expires in November then they would be confused. I would include in a supplementary write-up your reason for that refusal and then mention that there was a November date originally for expiration.
But the problem is when I am filling the form, specifically on 7th box- they ask me about the current/recently status you have and it is valid until? So when I write the date on when my status was made to expire, the form say it should be today's date or the future date

Happyx7

Sep 5, 2022
Hello,

do you want to extend or you want to restore your status to visitor? What is your current status?

Prettyheart05

Oct 19, 2023
Hello,

do you want to extend or you want to restore your status to visitor? What is your current status?
My husband is PR but someone guided us wrong n we applied for work permit on spouse based n got refusal in that so im advised by the authorities to restore my status as visitor

Prettyheart05

Oct 19, 2023
From inside
This letter refers to your application for a Work Permit.
Based on your application and accompanying documentation that you have provided, I have
carefully considered all information and I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. Your application as requested is
therefore refused.
[X] After considering all the circumstances of your case, your application for a work permit
cannot be approved as requested as per section R203 of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Regulations. You do not possess a valid Labour Market Impact Assessment and
Confirmation from Employment and Social Development Canada. Your prospective employer is
responsible for obtaining this confirmation.
[X] We also wish to advise you that your temporary resident status expired on October 15, 2023.
You may apply for restoration if, within 90 days from the expiry of your temporary resident

This is what i received we applied work permit on my spouse basis didn't know that we cant apply it .. as we should apply for Sponsorship PR

Happyx7

Sep 5, 2022
Alright, so what was your status before applied for the spouse work permit?
Let says, it was a visitor visa. You should restore it as a visitor. Plus, you should attach everything for the officer that I have applied for the work permit, was refused and my status was ended on the day of refusal. Hope it helps

Prettyheart05

Oct 19, 2023
Alright, so what was your status before applied for the spouse work permit?
Let says, it was a visitor visa. You should restore it as a visitor. Plus, you should attach everything for the officer that I have applied for the work permit, was refused and my status was ended on the day of refusal. Hope it helps
Thank u soo much.
if i have to apply it on my own what is the process for it . Do i need any documents for restoration

Happyx7

Sep 5, 2022
For Visitor visa- proof of financial support, passport, your photo &medical. Plus, additional documents like where you describe your situation to the officer. You need to attach word/pdf file for this. You will get to know once you start with the application.

make sure you pay for the restoration plus visitor visa

Prettyheart05

Oct 19, 2023
For Visitor visa- proof of financial support, passport, your photo &medical. Plus, additional documents like where you describe your situation to the officer. You need to attach word/pdf file for this. You will get to know once you start with the application.

make sure you pay for the restoration plus visitor visa
Okay but in visitor visa i Dnt need to have medical but for restoration i have to go for medical first right .

Happyx7

Sep 5, 2022
Okay but in a visitor visa i Dnt need to have medical but for restoration, i have to go for medical first right .
Okay but in visitor visa i Dnt need to have medical but for restoration i have to go for medical first right .
Also, you can hire an Immigration consultant for the latest changes. Let me know if you need to know any good consultant.
Verify everything on your behalf before you apply