+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Restoration

AnandPatel

Feb 24, 2014
Hi, i would appreciate if anybody help me out from this situation.
I have 10 yrs visitor visa and i came in last december 2018, in canada as Visitor, i apply for extention by paper application in May2019. After three months i got letter for medical and that suggested to submit within 30 days, and in same week after three days i got another letter for Visa validity till next 30 day. I show and thought that they are asking for medical so they give me till 30 days visa for medical submission.i already finished my medical in week. and i was waiting for Visa extenstion approval letter. i am not aware as that was a actual visa extention.
Now the issue is that Visa Validity time is finished, now as per document i must leave after that day, but due to mistek i was waiting for Visa record that was i had.
now i have no status.
It already past 12 days in this country. Now what would be my next step for restoration? or i have already 10 year visa it is ok if i stay or i go back and i can come back? what us best for me? please suggest..I am very tense.. i was trying to get job offer for my future in canada. please !! Thank for your help.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hi, i would appreciate if anybody help me out from this situation.
I have 10 yrs visitor visa and i came in last december 2018, in canada as Visitor, i apply for extention by paper application in May2019. After three months i got letter for medical and that suggested to submit within 30 days, and in same week after three days i got another letter for Visa validity till next 30 day. I show and thought that they are asking for medical so they give me till 30 days visa for medical submission.i already finished my medical in week. and i was waiting for Visa extenstion approval letter. i am not aware as that was a actual visa extention.
Now the issue is that Visa Validity time is finished, now as per document i must leave after that day, but due to mistek i was waiting for Visa record that was i had.
now i have no status.
It already past 12 days in this country. Now what would be my next step for restoration? or i have already 10 year visa it is ok if i stay or i go back and i can come back? what us best for me? please suggest..I am very tense.. i was trying to get job offer for my future in canada. please !! Thank for your help.
This doesn't seem related to the topic please start a separate thread.
10 years doesn't mean you can stay 10 years you can only stay for the amount of time given during entry or 6 moths if no time is given. getting a job offer doesn't help you with anything, you will still not qualify for a work permit.

AnandPatel

Feb 24, 2014
This doesn't seem related to the topic please start a separate thread.
10 years doesn't mean you can stay 10 years you can only stay for the amount of time given during entry or 6 moths if no time is given. getting a job offer doesn't help you with anything, you will still not qualify for a work permit.
What suppose to do. I apply for Restoration or i go back ? and if i go back i can come again as a vis

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
What suppose to do. I apply for Restoration or i go back ? and if i go back i can come again as a vis
You could apply for Restoration but as you have been living in Canada for nearly a year and sont appear to have a strong reason to stay, you have a high chance of refusal. If you leave, you should plan to remain out of Canada for at least 6 months and re-establish ties to your home country.