+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Restoration

Wendy35

Oct 30, 2017
can i still have a chance to restore my status one i was refused on that date and advise to leave immediately?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
can i still have a chance to restore my status one i was refused on that date and advise to leave immediately?
It depends. You will need to post the full letter hear (leave out personal details).

Wendy35

Oct 30, 2017
This refers to your application for a Labour Market Impact Assessment exempted work permit – post graduate work permit.
Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and the Regulations (IRPR) for the reasons explained below.
In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors, which include the applicant’s: 1. Reason for original entry and reason for requested extension;
2. Ties to country of permanent residence, including:
- employment and study commitments;
- family ties and responsibilities;
3. Travel and identity documents;
4. sufficient funds to support their stay in Canada;
5. Probability to leave Canada at the end of authorized stay; 6. program criteria.
After considering all the circumstances of your case, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations for the following reasons:
- Makami College is a private college and does not meet the following criteria: o a public post-secondary institution, such as
• a college
• a trade or technical school
• a university
• CEGEP (in Quebec)
o a private post-secondary institution that operates under the same rules
and regulations as public institutions in Quebec a private secondary or post-secondary institution in Quebec offering qualifying programs of 900 hours or longer leading to
• a diploma of vocational studies (DVS)
• an attestation of vocational specialization (AVS)
o a Canadian, private institution authorized by provincial statute to confer
degrees, such as an associate, bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree, but only if the student is enrolled in a program of study leading to a degree, as authorized by the province, which may not include all programs of study offered by the private institution
Given this, you require a valid Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) in order to qualify for a work permit in Canada.
Your application is therefore refused for the above reasons. You no longer hold status in Canada as of October 1, 2019, and must leave immediately.
Please keep this office informed of any change of mailing address, telephone number, email address or change of representative by submitting a signed letter with your new details via the IRCC Web Form: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries- renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx. If you have a representative, this Web Form must be accompanied by an updated IMM5476 Use of Representative form.
Additionally, if you require clarification or more information, please visit the IRCC website at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship.html or contact the IRCC

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
This refers to your application for a Labour Market Impact Assessment exempted work permit – post graduate work permit.
Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and the Regulations (IRPR) for the reasons explained below.
In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors, which include the applicant’s: 1. Reason for original entry and reason for requested extension;
2. Ties to country of permanent residence, including:
- employment and study commitments;
- family ties and responsibilities;
3. Travel and identity documents;
4. sufficient funds to support their stay in Canada;
5. Probability to leave Canada at the end of authorized stay; 6. program criteria.
After considering all the circumstances of your case, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations for the following reasons:
- Makami College is a private college and does not meet the following criteria: o a public post-secondary institution, such as
• a college
• a trade or technical school
• a university
• CEGEP (in Quebec)
o a private post-secondary institution that operates under the same rules
and regulations as public institutions in Quebec a private secondary or post-secondary institution in Quebec offering qualifying programs of 900 hours or longer leading to
• a diploma of vocational studies (DVS)
• an attestation of vocational specialization (AVS)
o a Canadian, private institution authorized by provincial statute to confer
degrees, such as an associate, bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree, but only if the student is enrolled in a program of study leading to a degree, as authorized by the province, which may not include all programs of study offered by the private institution
Given this, you require a valid Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) in order to qualify for a work permit in Canada.
Your application is therefore refused for the above reasons. You no longer hold status in Canada as of October 1, 2019, and must leave immediately.
Please keep this office informed of any change of mailing address, telephone number, email address or change of representative by submitting a signed letter with your new details via the IRCC Web Form: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries- renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx. If you have a representative, this Web Form must be accompanied by an updated IMM5476 Use of Representative form.
Additionally, if you require clarification or more information, please visit the IRCC website at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship.html or contact the IRCC

Your DLI isn't eligible for PGWP.

Wendy35

Oct 30, 2017
I studied for 2yrs and they gave me 1 yr pgwp based on my passport validity when i renew my passport and try to renew my pgwp then they refuse it i waited for 7 months

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I studied for 2yrs and they gave me 1 yr pgwp based on my passport validity when i renew my passport and try to renew my pgwp then they refuse it i waited for 7 months
Seems like someone made an error initially approving your PGWP from a school that didn’t qualify.

Reactions: bongoman

Wendy35

Oct 30, 2017
If it’s a mistake, it’s not my fault that it was approved. I was on maternity leave in the duration of the 1year pgwp that they gave me.

Wendy35

Oct 30, 2017
They just change it when they knew there are lots of student who uses the study permit for work and didn’t go to school, itso unfair.