RESTORATION REFUSED. PLEASE HELP NEEDED

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I was saying in terms of no luck with the PR application. There is always a way to correct past mistakes and cover that up with a new application. But yes, OP can wait for the process.
There isn't anything that can be "covered up" with a new app. OP is out status and must leave Canada.

samirkhan47

Mar 9, 2018
Anand
I applied for restoration of my status as a student just for my pgwp. I have completed my studies and my study permit is expired. And I got refusal in my restoration of status application, please anyone can show me some path to reconsider my application and apply again. I have all the supporting documents and I met all the criteria for getting pgwp.

Muj

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
Did you apply under 90 days after your date of graduation? Order GCMS notes meanwhile so you know what exactly went wrong. What did the letter of refusal say?

Cynthia93

Jul 18, 2016
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Accra VFS
App. Filed.......
16/09/2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
13/01/2017
Med's Done....
18/01/2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Already Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
26/01/2017
LANDED..........
22/04/2017
I applied for restoration of my status as a student just for my pgwp. I have completed my studies and my study permit is expired. And I got refusal in my restoration of status application, please anyone can show me some path to reconsider my application and apply again. I have all the supporting documents and I met all the criteria for getting pgwp.
What was the reason why it was rejected

maricel1212

Apr 27, 2021
Hey ....i have an immigration consultant friend...he can help you for free but just need these two informations:-
1. While applying for PGWP what documents you attached( official letter / transcript or both
2. Which document you didn’t provid while restoration

3. When did u finishes ur studies and what date you applied for PGWP
let me know ASAP ..and i can help u with this
Hi there. I have almost same situation here hope u can help
Me too

Muj

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
If your status is expired then you must not stay as it will be as if you overstayed. You have 30 days to leave Canada from the day you received your refusal letter. Exceptions may apply if you are from a country which has travel restrictions currently from the pandemic.