+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Restoration of Temp Res. status: DOCS NEEDED?

mouette79

Sep 18, 2012
Hey guys, I am just about to apply for a restoration of my status as a visitor even though my work permit still gives me until November 15th.

I just cannot find a link on CIC website telling me what other documents to provide along with the IMM5708 form I am filling in. Like, photos or copies of my passport and that should do it?

Also, in the section "visiting Canada" they ask for how long I plan to stay, but depending on my work permit extension being approved or not, I have no idea how long, what is the best thing to say in this case?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Search for IMM5556E.PDF or IMM5558E.PDF (Document checklist)

mouette79 said:
Hey guys, I am just about to apply for a restoration of my status as a visitor even though my work permit still gives me until November 15th.

I just cannot find a link on CIC website telling me what other documents to provide along with the IMM5708 form I am filling in. Like, photos or copies of my passport and that should do it?

Also, in the section "visiting Canada" they ask for how long I plan to stay, but depending on my work permit extension being approved or not, I have no idea how long, what is the best thing to say in this case?