+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Restoration of student status timeline

whyme12

Sep 27, 2018
Just let the immigration officer know that I had been refused the first time due to me putting in my letter of acceptance and not my enrollment. Went further to explain that I was not able to get my enrollment on time because I had to pay off my winter semester fees before I had access to order my enrollment from school. Also explained that I did not work or school during the period of Restoration.
If I may ask, what was the reason for the refusal?
I got refused twice. Both times with the same reason as yours. The expected completion date part was in bold this time. I had included my letter of enrollment and a letter from my Uni saying my expected graduation date.

I got rejected the first time because I took a online course. I didn't know that it does not qualify one for a study permit. I learned my lesson and registered into an actually class at my Uni for the next semester. I explained all of this in my letter of explanation and still got rejected. Did not study or work in the time being.

Qgqbs

Aug 8, 2018
I got refused twice. Both times with the same reason as yours. The expected completion date part was in bold this time. I had included my letter of enrollment and a letter from my Uni saying my expected graduation date.

I got rejected the first time because I took a online course. I didn't know that it does not qualify one for a study permit. I learned my lesson and registered into an actually class at my Uni for the next semester. I explained all of this in my letter of explanation and still got rejected. Did not study or work in the time being.
It's probably because you enrolled for an online course and submitted an enrollment letter for it . I do believe you're meant to submit an enrollment letter for full term courses ie. 3 or more courses if i'm correct.