+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

restoration of status times?

surjeet

Jun 11, 2011
have applied for restoration of status since 5 months now and no news. They had rejected my restoration but i got it re-opened because i was rejected on wrong calculation by the officer. The file was transferred to local office about 3 months ago but I have not heard anything from them till now. I called CIC and they told me that they dont have any updates because it is with local office. I mailed local office about a month ago but no replies. Can anyone chime in on this and if there is something else I can do except wait. Can the wait be like a year or so even?

ashleee

Oct 7, 2020
have applied for restoration of status since 5 months now and no news. They had rejected my restoration but i got it re-opened because i was rejected on wrong calculation by the officer. The file was transferred to local office about 3 months ago but I have not heard anything from them till now. I called CIC and they told me that they dont have any updates because it is with local office. I mailed local office about a month ago but no replies. Can anyone chime in on this and if there is something else I can do except wait. Can the wait be like a year or so even?
hey, did you hear back on this?