+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Restoration Of Status Processing Time 2018

Nandhuu21

Mar 20, 2019
Hi my husband work permit was refused because I did not submit a letter showing I am employeedoing. however he have to restore his status and reapply for own. I did thd application anyone know how long thd process

Hi Devika,

Mine is very similar to your situation. I applied for open wp extension for myself and for my husband. Mine got approved for three years but unfortunately my husband's wp got rejected on Jan 14th saying that I haven't provided employment letter with NOC. His status was also expired on the same day ie Jan 14th,2019.

Now I have reapplied on Jan 30th with my employe letter with NOC code B and also have paid restoration fee to restore his status. My hubby has applied for long leave for 2 months as he cannot work and now he is in situation of loosing his job as the processing time is very high.

It would be really grateful if you can tell me how long does it took to get it approved and also I am very worried of facing another rejection. Totally clueless. Sharing your experience does really helps. Thank you.

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Hi Devika,

Mine is very similar to your situation. I applied for open wp extension for myself and for my husband. Mine got approved for three years but unfortunately my husband's wp got rejected on Jan 14th saying that I haven't provided employment letter with NOC. His status was also expired on the same day ie Jan 14th,2019.

Now I have reapplied on Jan 30th with my employe letter with NOC code B and also have paid restoration fee to restore his status. My hubby has applied for long leave for 2 months as he cannot work and now he is in situation of loosing his job as the processing time is very high.

It would be really grateful if you can tell me how long does it took to get it approved and also I am very worried of facing another rejection. Totally clueless. Sharing your experience does really helps. Thank you.
Hi, don't worry he will be given the work permit but the processing time is like 3 months . yeap they treat it like a new application . Also i send the 3 copies of my payslips as additional evidence . you can submit via the web forms. Don't lose hope things will work out. My husband also lose his job while waiting for the work permit . God is awesome

Nandhuu21

Mar 20, 2019
Hi my husband work permit was refused because I did not submit a letter showing I am employeedoing. however he have to restore his status and reapply for own. I did thd application anyone know how long thd process

Thank you so much for your reply, it really helps!! Unfortunately I haven't submitted my pay slips as my bi weekly pay is very low less than 1000cad, also in the rejection letter they haven't asked for pay stubs. So wondering if non submission of my pay stubs would leads to rejection again!?

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Thank you so much for your reply, it really helps!! Unfortunately I haven't submitted my pay slips as my bi weekly pay is very low less than 1000cad, also in the rejection letter they haven't asked for pay stubs. So wondering if non submission of my pay stubs would leads to rejection again!?
NO they didn't ask for payslip. but did your letter state your NOC and your hours of work and pay rate

Nandhuu21

Mar 20, 2019

Yeah, my employment letter stated everything in detail: NOC, job title, total hours per week, hourly pay, roles and responsibilities. In addition, do I have to submit the pay stubs via web form?

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Yeah, my employment letter stated everything in detail: NOC, job title, total hours per week, hourly pay, roles and responsibilities. In addition, do I have to submit the pay stubs via web form?
No you don't have to

Nandhuu21

Mar 20, 2019
I am very grateful for your response. Thank you so much. Hope everything goes fine.