+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

respose reuired

alexkhan

Feb 4, 2010
I am a certified food service manager I worked 15 years in USA I graduated high school and scored5. 5 bands on ielts test I have frinds in canada and sufficients funds based on information I provided can I qualify to immigate to canada can some one answer my question

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
Take the self assessment test on the below given link.. Do let us know the outcome!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assess/index.asp

alexkhan said:
I am a certified food service manager I worked 15 years in USA I graduated high school and scored5. 5 bands on ielts test I have frinds in canada and sufficients funds based on information I provided can I qualify to immigate to canada can some one answer my question

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011
alexkhan said:
your english seems quite poor. with 5 band i hardly see a chance. i think you also don't have any degree. would be hard for you to reach 67 mark. why dont you settle in usa instead of going canada. are you legal in usa?