+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Response from MonProjet

niko80

Apr 21, 2014
Hi,
I did online application through MonProjet on August 18, 2016 and finally just received an email that it will be processed starting from Spring, 2017.
Have you received it also?

dhanushm

Nov 15, 2015
Yes ;D

Everyone received that update from Quebec. Maybe our petition about Quebec delays made them aware that we are eagerly waiting and they gave a update.

Thanks MIDI.

"Together we are Quebec"

niko80

Apr 21, 2014
Ok, thanks. Do you have idea if documents (eg. marriage document) to be submitted in the future must be approved by Minister of Foreign affairs or notary should be OK.

Montreal_120

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's not a good news. seems like they will stop processing till next spring...

bon7777

May 17, 2015
My IELTS score card was expired on this oct 18th. And I have applied for Mon project last july and I have got acknowledgement of being selected with reference number on july itself, even the fees has been processed. Now the new email says application will open on mid of spring.Will it affect mon project quebec application since validity of IELTS is expired? Could anyone know about it please?

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
bon7777 said:
My IELTS score card was expired on this oct 18th. And I have applied for Mon project last july and I have got acknowledgement of being selected with reference number on july itself, even the fees has been processed. Now the new email says application will open on mid of spring.Will it affect mon project quebec application since validity of IELTS is expired? Could anyone know about it please?
If your results are valid once you submit your application then its fine. Please verify the website for more details.

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
dhanushm said:
Yes ;D

Everyone received that update from Quebec. Maybe our petition about Quebec delays made them aware that we are eagerly waiting and they gave a update.

Thanks MIDI.

"Together we are Quebec"
Is it a good sign for us? I don't know. We are waiting from Sept.-2014. I think they remove all backlog before that time. If it is true, it is good news for us otherwise God Knows..........................

montreal06@

Star Member
Sep 16, 2016
bon7777 said:
I am in same situation.it 's not affect on file if file opened before expiry date.but now i am ready for new exam,because if midi will require my new IELTS then i will send immediately.