+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Respond for procedural fairness letter for proof of fund(study permit).

Bezaeh

Apr 21, 2021
I have received a procedural fairness letter on April 22, 2021, and they send me that they received my response on the PFL. My question is I still did not get any response from them, so how long is this response going to take? My class for the fall term is gone start soon. so what shall I do.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have received a procedural fairness letter on April 22, 2021, and they send me that they received my response on the PFL. My question is I still did not get any response from them, so how long is this response going to take? My class for the fall term is gone start soon. so what shall I do.
PFL response times really vary and it's very hard to guess how soon you might hear back. It can take anywhere from a few days to over a year for IRCC to respond and make a final decision.

If you haven't done so recently, order your GCMS notes to see what they say. That may give you a hint on which direction this is going.

Good luck and hope you hear back soon.

Bezaeh

Apr 21, 2021
PFL response times really vary and it's very hard to guess how soon you might hear back. It can take anywhere from a few days to over a year for IRCC to respond and make a final decision.

If you haven't done so recently, order your GCMS notes to see what they say. That may give you a hint on which direction this is going.

Good luck and hope you hear back soon.
What is GCMS notes? and how do I make these GCMS notes?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
G
What is GCMS notes? and how do I make these GCMS notes?
Did you get a 5 year ban? If so review may take a long time. And even then if overturned, it doesn't mean you will get a study permit approved. Google "order GCMS notes" and there are several companies that will order on your behalf for a fee.

Bezaeh

Apr 21, 2021
G

Did you get a 5 year ban? If so review may take a long time. And even then if overturned, it doesn't mean you will get a study permit approved. Google "order GCMS notes" and there are several companies that will order on your behalf for a fee.
No, I did not receive any 5-year ban. It just is taking too much time I am still waiting for their decision and they ban me it does not matter. I just want to know what they have decided and move on to other countries to apply for next term.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No, I did not receive any 5-year ban. It just is taking too much time I am still waiting for their decision and they ban me it does not matter. I just want to know what they have decided and move on to other countries to apply for next term.
Apply for GCMS notes, which take about 30 days. In the meantime, you can move on to other countries.

annbakewell45

May 1, 2021
what's it the update concerning the procedural fairness?