+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Respected All - No one Answered My Query Kindly Help!!!

jaiho

Mar 7, 2009
Respected All Forum Members.

I had applied at CHC New Delhi Nov 2005.I had mentioned NOC 2171 for one of my Job.

Now I am planning to reapply under fast-track.I found for same job NOC 4131 is more suitable. If I mention NOC 4131 for same job in new application , while in old application I had mentioned NOC 2171--> Will it create trouble.

WHAT MAY BE THE REPERCUSSIONS.

CAN WE CHANGE NOC FOR JOB IN NEW APPLICATION EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE FILED A DIFFERENT NOC IN FIRST APPLICATION.WILL IT CREATE TROUBLE.

I haven't withdrawn my first application yet. Can withdrawing will do away the damage.

REGARDS

nazia vora

Jun 2, 2010
hi,

well... whichever NOC is suitable 4 ur job ... in either case , first u hav to withdraw ur previously filed application in order to reapply under the fast track.N AS FAR AS THE QUESTION OF A SUITABLE NOC , IS CONCERNED u may visit the cic website. Go through the job description listed against the NOC code of occupation. see what duties defines ur occ.... the best n then if it falls under the priority occ..... list u can reapply.u will b in no trouble.

V

visheshmalhotra13

Jai Ho,

I agree with Nazia. You will have to withdraw your application if you want to apply under fast track. But since it has already been 5 years, your application must be in process and you might hear something positive soon, so better would be you dont withdraw at this time, instead inquire about whats going on with your application. If it turns out negative, then you must reapply under fast track with new NOC.

prsh_patel

Feb 9, 2010
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
30-03-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
3rd Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-07-2010
Med's Done....
13-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2010
LANDED..........
Jan 2011
nazia vora said:
hi,

well... whichever NOC is suitable 4 ur job ... in either case , first u hav to withdraw ur previously filed application in order to reapply under the fast track.N AS FAR AS THE QUESTION OF A SUITABLE NOC , IS CONCERNED u may visit the cic website. Go through the job description listed against the NOC code of occupation. see what duties defines ur occ.... the best n then if it falls under the priority occ..... list u can reapply.u will b in no trouble.
Get ur facts right Nazia.....Its not mandatory that you have to withdraw the Old file...

Jaiho, you can go ahead and file your case as far as your duties matches to the one of the occupation mentioned in the 38 occupation list. While filling out the form, mention the NOC code that you are applying under, its totally understandable that as its already been 5 years and you have progressed in your career and applying under new NOC....Dont forget to mention your earlier file number while applying under fast track...all d best...