+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Residing in USA but Visa Consultant in India

vbsvbs

Nov 6, 2017
Hi,

Please help its urgent.
Currently I and my wife reside in USA on work visa. We wish to apply for PR in Canada and have few references of visa consultant/agent back in USA, (we are Indian citizens currently).

Can we go through agent in India while residing currently in the US.
Any difficulties or roadblock if we go by this?

Please revert its little urgent
Thanks

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Please do it by yourself. It is a very straight forward process. Post any questions that you have in this forum. Consultants serve no purpose.

Reactions: scylla

vbsvbs

Nov 6, 2017
Okay.

Thank you very much for prompt reply.
But how you get educational documents attested here in USA .They have to be done from Mumbai University right?.

And one more thing I heared post graduate from private college will not fetch me points. College is closed now but was recognised by govt. Of maharashtra.

Kindly help me clear my doubts

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Okay.

Thank you very much for prompt reply.
But how you get educational documents attested here in USA .They have to be done from Mumbai University right?.

And one more thing I heared post graduate from private college will not fetch me points. College is closed now but was recognised by govt. Of maharashtra.

Kindly help me clear my doubts
You need to check if the University has any online services. Or you can use someone who's currently in Mumbai. Else you may use third party service like Clear transcripts.