TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Folks,

When i send in the documents for RQ, do i need to submit all the originals or can i submit the copies for documents, such as Notice of Assessment....

Your help is much appreciated.

Regards

Babi22

Apr 23, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
dumdumhogayamein said:
Folks,

When i send in the documents for RQ, do i need to submit all the originals or can i submit the copies for documents, such as Notice of Assessment....

Your help is much appreciated.

Regards
It's not explained in the document they sent you ?

I do believe you only have to send copies of your official documents that belong to you (passport, diplomas, CRA notice, apartment rental contract, pay slips...) any document you can not get another original of. As no document will be returned to you. A good practice would be to send certified copies,
However anything like CBSA reports, Travel records from other countries, health records in Canada, work statement from your employer, you would need to send originals of these (documents that you can easily obtain another original).

You may call CIC call center to enquire for this.

Good luck.

MW2015

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why kind of letter is needed from OHIP? Is there an online form to apply for this information for the Resident questionnaire.

frankwhyte22

May 1, 2016
apks said:
Most of the stamps are to US and all in English. I did not forget anything at the test. The interview lady was rude..She just saw so many stamps to the US and told me that we have to do a further enquiry... and yesterday I got RQ in mail.
Its funny that two years later, this same woman is still at the Scarborough town center doing the same thing. She interviewed me in Feb 2016 and nothing but rude mean and wicked. She was hell bent on not approving my citizenship on interview date and insisted she will do her own further inquiry only for me to get a letter from CIC requesting a whole bunch of documents.
For each time I responded to her questions, she was not interested . she had made up her mind before I even sat down for my interview.

MW2015

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For the RQ would you include your business itineraries for travel outside of Canada for business in this request. I am already at about a ream of paper for other information they requested. Are they really going to go through all of this stuff for the past five years? How do you recommend sorting the data. By year and by question or maybe more pertinent information first like taxes, insurance, mortgage etc.