+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rescheduling Oath ceremony

LES1910

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Oath ceremony October 4th

got the update today after an original ceremony date in April, changed from in progress to not started last week.

everyone else who had the same update should expect something soon if you’ve not got it already!!

dipantika

Star Member
May 10, 2017

got the update today after an original ceremony date in April, changed from in progress to not started last week.

everyone else who had the same update should expect something soon if you’ve not got it already!!
Congratulations!! My status changed yesterday to not started. Hoping I hear something next week. Oath date April 12th as well originally.

Reactions: violetelegance

dipantika

Star Member
May 10, 2017

Did you get an email or was it a tracker update?

violetelegance

May 3, 2023

Finally Oath reschedule for me as well! October 10th! From original date March 6th
You two are giving me hopes! Congrats! Hopefully I can hear from them soon (though mine is still "in progress)

Reactions: peppeg

peppeg

Aug 22, 2023
I haven’t gotten the email yet so not sure if it’s gonna be online or in person.

You two are giving me hopes! Congrats! Hopefully I can hear from them soon (though mine is still "in progress)
Mine was never changed from “in progress” to “not started”.
I just got an update this morning and it showed the new date

Reactions: violetelegance

mengo2005

Nov 21, 2013
Dear fellow members who got thier ceremony rescheduled. Have you all sent pictures of your boarding pass? Is it mandatory? I mean do I have to make a trip to canada then leave after 2 days just to send them boarding pass because I cant wait thier indefintely until I get the rescheduling as I have to be in the middle east for sometime. Please assist with your toughts and your experience.

violetelegance

May 3, 2023
Dear fellow members who got thier ceremony rescheduled. Have you all sent pictures of your boarding pass? Is it mandatory? I mean do I have to make a trip to canada then leave after 2 days just to send them boarding pass because I cant wait thier indefintely until I get the rescheduling as I have to be in the middle east for sometime. Please assist with your toughts and your experience.
I did send my boarding pass after I returned to Canada. Then I was out of the country again because rescheduling is going to take months. Now I’m back in Canada hoping that the new oath will happen soon.
Based on the recent updates from the forum, I personally think it’s safe to keep your travel plans for the following 3-4 months after the original oath.