Hope Not
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello All,
My inital Oath Ceremony on July 2 had to be postponed due to Travel plans. I have already sent them an email and notified IRCC on the same requesting them to give me a new date.

Its been past one month. how much longer before they reschedule my appointment ?

Jay3000

May 16, 2016
Hello All,
My inital Oath Ceremony on July 2 had to be postponed due to Travel plans. I have already sent them an email and notified IRCC on the same requesting them to give me a new date.

Its been past one month. how much longer before they reschedule my appointment ?
Same here. Had to reschedule my oath, which was held on May 29. Still waiting...

Cyril_mtl

Aug 27, 2018
there was 3 months between my initial oath date and my new date in Montreal,
CIC updated my case only 2 weeks before my new date to tell me I was rescheduled.

Look at your test-to-oath delay and that should be mostly the same new delay for your new oath date.

Olivio232

Jul 28, 2019
there was 3 months between my initial oath date and my new date in Montreal,
CIC updated my case only 2 weeks before my new date to tell me I was rescheduled.

Look at your test-to-oath delay and that should be mostly the same new delay for your new oath date.
I really hope that's the case. My test to oath date was literally 11 days, but it's been a month and a couple of days. I just wish the IRCC was faster with this. You'd think this would be easy since they're just rescheduling and not reassessing your file. I've sent an e-mail to my local MP to get things going because I intend to join the armed forces, and can't do that without my citizenship. Hopefully that gets things going.

Olivio232

Jul 28, 2019
Update:
Contacted local MP and they contacted the IRCC via a direct line. IRCC advised that nothing is holding our files back and we're in the queue. They were told we were in the next batch. I asked if that meant we'd get invited soon and the MP's office told us it should but if we hear nothing in 3-4 weeks, to let them know,

ahaamk

Jul 19, 2019
Has anyone had experience with the Mississauga office? I have had to reschedule my oath ceremony in December due to pre-planned travel (I was getting married and the date I received was 3 days before the wedding). Can anyone tell me what normal rescheduling times have been like in recent past for this office?

Rahulpn02

Oct 31, 2018
Brampton
Initially I had my oath date for Jan 17 2020 but on same day I had my wedding so I requested them to reschedule. Today I received a call from Mississauga office if I can attend Feb 4 2020. After replying replied yes, in next 5 mins I received an email for oath invite for Feb 4 2020.

ahaamk

Jul 19, 2019
That's amazing, congratulations. Did you try to get in touch with the office like call them or visit them trying to get a quick date or was it based on luck?
Also, was this at the Mississauga office?
Initially I had my oath date for Jan 17 2020 but on same day I had my wedding so I requested them to reschedule. Today I received a call from Mississauga office if I can attend Feb 4 2020. After replying replied yes, in next 5 mins I received an email for oath invite for Feb 4 2020.

Rahulpn02

Oct 31, 2018
Brampton
That's amazing, congratulations. Did you try to get in touch with the office like call them or visit them trying to get a quick date or was it based on luck?
Also, was this at the Mississauga office?
Yes it was Mississauga office. I went there on January 23rd as my friend has his oath on that day. I spoke to agent there about my oath. They ask me my UCI and after 30 minutes they said we will reschedule soon. They said just wait and not to contact us unless we request anything.

ahaamk

Jul 19, 2019
Yes it was Mississauga office. I went there on January 23rd as my friend has his oath on that day. I spoke to agent there about my oath. They ask me my UCI and after 30 minutes they said we will reschedule soon. They said just wait and not to contact us unless we request anything.
That’s awesome. Can you tell me who you spoke with, what they asked for and what you told them. I need my oath ceremony date sooner than later as I have a work trip coming up that I can’t move again and would love your help with.