+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rescheduling Citizenship Test

mdotk

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

I have a question for those who requested rescheduling their Citizenship Test.
My exam was June 27 and I requested rescheduling a week ago.
How long does it take in average to receive a new invitation letter ?
Does any updates appear on the ECAS ?

Thanks

pieceofcake

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/04/2015
Doc's Request.
nope
AOR Received.
22/07/2015
Med's Done....
26/12/2015
Passport Req..
15/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
19/04/2016
LANDED..........
21/04/2016
Is that even possible? I mean rescheduling.
It seems I will need to do that because I will be on vacation outside of Canada whole August when I expect to have a Citizenship test.
Any info will help. Thanks.

mdotk

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have requested rescheduling the test by sending an email to IRCC.DNCitSCRScheduling-ConvocationSCRCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
as per the instructions in the official test invitation letter.

This was one month ago and have not heard anything back nor an auto reply to the email. Is there an auto reply ?
Called CIC today, my email for rescheduling did not show on the file. They asked to fill the web form.

In all cases, I am still with the 30 days period after the original test date, but I am confused now because the official letter says
" if you cannot attend a test session. You may contact IRCC via e-mail at IRCC via e-mail at IRCC.DNCitSCRScheduling-ConvocationSCRCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca ....." and the website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=910&top=5 says send a web form ?!!

If anyone here have requested rescheduling , could you please let me know your experience.

Does it take some time to receive the email or get an update on the file ?

any ideas ? Should as send a request via the web form ?

mdotk

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have requested rescheduling the test by sending an email to IRCC.DNCitSCRScheduling-ConvocationSCRCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
as per the instructions in the official test invitation letter.

This was one month ago and have not heard anything back nor an auto reply to the email. Is there an auto reply ?
Called CIC today, my email for rescheduling did not show on the file. They asked to fill the web form.

In all cases, I am still with the 30 days period after the original test date, but I am confused now because the official letter says
" if you cannot attend a test session. You may contact IRCC via e-mail at IRCC via e-mail at IRCC.DNCitSCRScheduling-ConvocationSCRCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca ....." and the website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=910&top=5 says send a web form ?!!

If anyone here have requested rescheduling , could you please let me know your experience.

Does it take some time to receive the email or get an update on the file ?

any ideas ? Should as send a request via the web form ?