27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
02-03-2015
AOR Received.
22-03-2015
File Transfer...
07-04-2015
Hi all,

unfortunately, we had to reschedule our Citizenship test as we were away during that time.
We were supposed to take it on July 27th in Vancouver.

I called the CIC twice to get more information, but without success. They just told me to wait for the letter with the new test date.

I am wondering if for those who had to reschedule, how long did it take about until you got a new invitation?
I saw on the spreadsheet that for Vancouver, some people have test dates scheduled for Sep 14th already.

Thanks for any info!

zujal

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please send them a letter explaining why you could not write the test and had to reschedule. make sure you have a reason that justifies rescheduling of the
test. good luck.

IllaBee

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zujal said:
please send them a letter explaining why you could not write the test and had to reschedule. make sure you have a reason that justifies rescheduling of the
test.
good luck.
That's exactly what I had to do and was rescheduled 3 weeks later. Check their website: if they send you the very first notice to write the test and you are a no-show, you'll automatically be rescheduled for the next available test date with or without your notice to miss the test.
Good luck.

abemats2000

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Rakiura74 said:
Hi all,

unfortunately, we had to reschedule our Citizenship test as we were away during that time.
We were supposed to take it on July 27th in Vancouver.

I called the CIC twice to get more information, but without success. They just told me to wait for the letter with the new test date.

I am wondering if for those who had to reschedule, how long did it take about until you got a new invitation?
I saw on the spreadsheet that for Vancouver, some people have test dates scheduled for Sep 14th already.

Thanks for any info!
Hi.. Don't worry about it. I had my test scheduled for July 31st, when I was on a holiday. I came back and send them a letter and put copies of my boarding pass and travel itinerary. They send me a rescheduled test date for September 22. So it is only a matter of time. I think because of the huge number of applications, the wait time can be around 3-4 weeks. All the best.