+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Requirements for CEC

Gigi92

Feb 21, 2020
Hi guys, i am a little confused about the specifications for this type of Express Entry. If I am not wrong I need one year of full time experience in Canada (doesn't matter whether it's from 1 or 4 different employers) plus a good level of English. I am planning on applying this November since I will already have a year of experience and I will have done the IELTS (assuming I get a high score) and I will also apply for a credential evaluation since I have a Bachelor back home. So, I have calculated my points using the CRS tool and even showing 1 year of experience in Canada plus English plus my Bachelor it gives me only like 432ish. It doesn't make sense to me since this specific express entry type doesn't even require education! or foreign experience. Then what's the difference between CEC and FSW? or the advantage of having experience here!

Reactions: dgeorge

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Hi guys, i am a little confused about the specifications for this type of Express Entry. If I am not wrong I need one year of full time experience in Canada (doesn't matter whether it's from 1 or 4 different employers) plus a good level of English. I am planning on applying this November since I will already have a year of experience and I will have done the IELTS (assuming I get a high score) and I will also apply for a credential evaluation since I have a Bachelor back home. So, I have calculated my points using the CRS tool and even showing 1 year of experience in Canada plus English plus my Bachelor it gives me only like 432ish. It doesn't make sense to me since this specific express entry type doesn't even require education! or foreign experience. Then what's the difference between CEC and FSW? or the advantage of having experience here!
i am looking to apply for CEC as well as ive been in canada for 5 years and working now from so long. but im so not sure

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
You've been here for 5 years and don't have the PR yet?!
yes ..... because i din want to pay consultants so much money and get a manager job. i wanted to get promoted myself....i want to apply for it now but i have associate degree and noc 6314.....idk what to do

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
yes ..... because i din want to pay consultants so much money and get a manager job. i wanted to get promoted myself....i want to apply for it now but i have associate degree and noc 6314.....idk what to do
even though now im thinking i shouldve done that...IDK what to do anymore. any thoughts?