+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Requirements for Afghan National

khyber980

Apr 7, 2018
Hi everyone
Just wanted to know what will be the requirements for Afghan national applying through Islamabad Pakistan.
These documents I have in hand;
Tazkira, marriage certificate, passport, police clearance certificate and supporting documents from both sides.

Is there anything else I need?
Thanks for your time.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi everyone
Just wanted to know what will be the requirements for Afghan national applying through Islamabad Pakistan.
These documents I have in hand;
Tazkira, marriage certificate, passport, police clearance certificate and supporting documents from both sides.

Is there anything else I need?
Thanks for your time.
You must include documents that establish your purpose of visit + your strong ties/reasons to return to Afghanistan (business, property ownership, dependent family, etc) + your financial situation + any short, previous travel history to visa-required countries (US, UK, EU, Australia, NZ, etc).

Do go through the Document Checklist + Visa Office instructions in this link.... and also go through this forum:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp

Reactions: khyber980

khyber980

Apr 7, 2018
Much appreciated your reply.
Yes I will provide everything but Islamabad VFS does not accept property, ownership documents they told me that, also she never traveled to any of these countries except Pakistan because her brothers and sisters are in Pakistan. So she will have visa for Pakistan only. She spend most of her times at home resturn or tied to back home will be family and her two daughters getting married in October so I will attached their wedding cards. She lives in a mountain village area so she has no bank account. But I will provide everything strong bank account I have a very stable job that I make a good income if it.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Much appreciated your reply.
Yes I will provide everything but Islamabad VFS does not accept property, ownership documents they told me that,
It's best to apply online in this case.

also she never traveled to any of these countries except Pakistan because her brothers and sisters are in Pakistan. So she will have visa for Pakistan only.
She must include evidence of her family ties as reasons to return especially if she has minor children + husband who are dependent on her. Proofs: They stay at the same address/ household or family registry.

She spend most of her times at home resturn or tied to back home will be family and her two daughters getting married in October so I will attached their wedding cards.
Any other evidence for the weddings? Maybe pictures of the engagement ceremonies + booking the wedding venue/caterers/florists/religious ceremony bookings + birth certificates of both daughters (as proof of relationship).

She could also include another 1-2 reasons to return to Afghanistan by a specific date after her intended visit.

She lives in a mountain village area so she has no bank account. But I will provide everything strong bank account I have a very stable job that I make a good income if it.
Your finances are supplementary. Can her husband/someone in her immediate family provide a Letter of Financial Support + his/her bank statement?

She would also want to keep her visit to max 2-3 weeks + include a strong purpose of visit + proof of relationship to you along with your documents as the host, etc

All documents must be in English or translated into English by a certified translator

khyber980

Apr 7, 2018
I just have one question to everyone including Afghan people too that how I am gonna get the PCC for my aunt? Thanks

Sarithaji

Apr 20, 2018
Hello everyone
I have applied for visit visa to canada through online on Mar 21st 2018 for me and my husband to attend my brother’s wedding and I have 2 kids but I did not apply for them. I did not receive any update about my visa till now.