+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Required job

k.ali

Mar 25, 2023
I am from Pakistan I have diploma in poultry management and I have 2 year experience and want to settle in Canada as poultry farmer.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am from Pakistan I have diploma in poultry management and I have 2 year experience and want to settle in Canada as poultry farmer.
Search for jobs. Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Get your education assessed and take IELTS.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Assume you mean you want to work in a poultry farm. Becoming a farmer in Canada usually requires a large amount of capital and the majority are from farming families. Some have smaller farms but it would be very difficult to make a living having a small poultry farm and the costs especially to get started will be high.