+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

required dox embssy in vienna to filled up the police clearance in netherlands

darlive0605

Aug 22, 2012
Im applying for police clearance here in Netherlands. The application form is to be
filled up by me and the canadian embassy in Vienna. I would like to ask anyone
what is the requirements of canadian embassy in vienna to filled up the form for
applying police clearance in Netherlands? Im applying for Live In caregiver in canada?
Do they need first my LMO in hrsdc before they filled up the form i send them..
Hoping anyone help my problem?

Anvaller

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna-->Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar. 2012
Med's Request
Feb. 2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 2014
I don't understand your question very clearly. Anyway, what I know is that you would have to get a request form for police certificate from the Gemeente and inform them there that it is needed for Canada visa application. You would then post the form to Vienna (you may write a short note to explain what you want them to do with the form) Vienna would fill the form and send back to you. This might take 3-4weeks.

U then take the filled form back to the Gementee, U will then wait for the certificate to be sent to you. There is no requirement for Vienna. Ordinarily if they received that form, they know what they should do with it even if u do not enclose any note.

I hope the little information helps.

darlive0605

Aug 22, 2012
Hello Anvaller,

Thank you for your information. I already sent to Vienna embassy the form of VOG and within a week i receive that they signed already and stamped it. After i receive the VOG i give it back to Gemeente and then they send it to COVOG now im waiting for the COVOG to send in my address.

I have already an employer in Canada as a Live In Caregiver. My employer applied already the LMO, and were waiting for the approval.

I have still more question Could you please help me to answer my questions below:

1. Should i need to go in person in Vienna since im living here in Netherlands or I will send all my documents together my
passport through mail?

2. Did they need me to interview in person?

3. Should i need to pay already the fee together with all the documents when i will mail to them all the documents?

Hoping for your quick response.

thanks.

olive