+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Required documents to enter Canada on Post Graduation Work Permit

Kollina

Dec 15, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I was granted a 3-year Post Graduation Work Permit around 9 months ago and I'm currently travelling to Ontario, Canada this October. Since it's a Post Graduation Work Permit or an "Open Work Permit", I will start looking for a job when I arrive in Canada. That means I will have no provincial health insurance. Do I need to have valid health insurance when entering the country covering the entire duration of my Work Permit (2 years and 15 days). In addition, what other documents do I need to prepare for the Immigration Officer?

Thank you

Kollina

Dec 15, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I was granted a 3-year Post Graduation Work Permit around 9 months ago and I'm currently travelling to Ontario, Canada this October. Since it's a Post Graduation Work Permit or an "Open Work Permit", I will start looking for a job when I arrive in Canada. That means I will have no provincial health insurance. Do I need to have valid health insurance when entering the country covering the entire duration of my Work Permit (2 years and 15 days). In addition, what other documents do I need to prepare for the Immigration Officer?

Thank you
Any help good people?