+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Require PCC clarity for submitting PR application

prseeker2017

Star Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi All,

I'm in the process of submitting my PR application. Currently I'm single and the only one applying for PR. While providing family details I have mentioned my parents and two brothers. Also I have stayed in multiple cities and multiples addresses in the same city for entire duration in India. I dont have any overseas travel.

For PCC i see PCC (Multiple). Does the (Multiple) mean I need to submit PCC for my parents and siblings or do I need to submit PCC for multiples cities/ addresses I have stayed ? I got my PCC done a week ago from Passport Office India and forum members suggested I dont need PCC for parents/ siblings and 1 PCC should suffice. Can someone provide clarity on this aspect ?

Thanks.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The word "multiple" is standard wording and will appear in every applicant's document checklist whether a single PCC is needed, several PCC's are needed and even if no PCC is needed.

If you're only required to submit a single PCC then do so and ignore the word multiple.

prseeker2017

Star Member
Jun 18, 2017
The word "multiple" is standard wording and will appear in every applicant's document checklist whether a single PCC is needed, several PCC's are needed and even if no PCC is needed.

If you're only required to submit a single PCC then do so and ignore the word multiple.
Thanks