+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Require help. plz help me. timeline for pakistani citizen applied in oct 2010

abrahamvdas

May 27, 2012
I am Pakistani, I have a son( canadian citizen) 1 year old and and my wife( canadian PR) applied for my spouse immigration in oct 2010, i did my remedical on 19 march 2012, I was asking the embassy for, how much time more left for my case to complete?. this was done through email. in the reply they send me this message (see below). but i still did not got my passport request letter.
plz help me in informing me wat do next!! its being 2 months from now... i gave them emails but no reply!!! should i send my passport on the basises of these e-mail? or wait for the mail to come?
your replys are very important to me, plz help me i am in desperate situation.

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Medical examinatino letter along with passport request letter were sent out to applicant on 07 March 2012. We have received medical examination results however we still await passprot request letter response.
We thank you for your
patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
they sent both re-medical and passport request togther NOT Seperate

u must have misunderstood theletter

abrahamvdas said:
I am Pakistani, I have a son( canadian citizen) 1 year old and and my wife( canadian PR) applied for my spouse immigration in oct 2010, i did my remedical on 19 march 2012, I was asking the embassy for, how much time more left for my case to complete?. this was done through email. in the reply they send me this message (see below). but i still did not got my passport request letter.
plz help me in informing me wat do next!! its being 2 months from now... i gave them emails but no reply!!! should i send my passport on the basises of these e-mail? or wait for the mail to come?
your replys are very important to me, plz help me i am in desperate situation.

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Medical examinatino letter along with passport request letter were sent out to applicant on 07 March 2012. We have received medical examination results however we still await passprot request letter response.
We thank you for your
patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

abrahamvdas

May 27, 2012
Then sir Do i send my passport as well!!
since the medical have being received!!!

Thank you very much for your reply!!
May lord alway keep u in his divine care and shelter!!!

Regards

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
abrahamvdas said:
Then sir Do i send my passport as well!!
since the medical have being received!!!

Thank you very much for your reply!!
May lord alway keep u in his divine care and shelter!!!

Regards
THERE IS A SEPERATE FORM FOR PASSPORT ITS TWO PAGES LOOKS LIKE THIS

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Your immigrant visa(s) appear(s) ready for issuance.

You should not commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your passports and immigrant visas.

Before we can issue your visa(s) you must:

PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR YOU, YOUR SPOUSE, AND CHILDREN:
(Please continue on a separate sheet if you have additional children)

Applicant Spouse Dep1 Dep2 Dep3 Dep4 Dep5
Family
Name
Given
Name
Date of Birth
Passport
Number
Date of
Expiry
Height
(inches /cm)
Eye
Colour

Contact Telephone Number(s):

CHECK THAT YOU HAVE ENCLOSED YOUR ORIGINAL PASSPORTS FOR EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY WHO IS ACCOMPANYING YOU TO CANADA. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR SPOUSE AND EACH ACCOMPANYING CHILD MUST HAVE THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL PASSPORT. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR PASSPORT MAY REQUIRE YOUR SIGNATURE OR THUMB IMPRESSION IN ORDER TO BE VALID.

CHECK THAT YOU AND YOUR DEPENDENTS HAVE SUFFICIENT PAGES IN YOUR PASSPORTS SO THAT WE MAY INSERT YOUR IMMIGRANT VISAS

4. Medical Validity Date: XX-XX-XXXX

CHECK THAT EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY HAS A PASSPORT VALID FOR A MINIMUM OF 12 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF YOUR IMMIGRATION MEDICAL.

Visas can only be issued to a maximum validity of 12 months from the date of the medical examination. (If your family had medical examinations on different dates, the visas will all be valid for 12 months from the date of the first medical examination). However, if any passports expire before 12 months from the date of the medical examination your visas will expire on the date that the first passport expires. If your passports are due to expire, it is in your interest to send us NEW OR UPDATED PASSPORTS to ensure that your visas can be issued with maximum validity.

CHECK THAT YOU HAVE ENCLOSED TWO ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPHS TAKEN WITHIN THE LAST 6 MONTHS FOR EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY AND THAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN THE NAME OF EACH FAMILY MEMBER ON THE BACK OF ONLY ONE OF THEIR PHOTOGRAPHS

These photographs must not be stapled, glued, or pinned (you may use paperclips or enclose them in an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada. See attached Appendix C.

6. HOW TO SEND YOUR PASSPORTS

BY COURIER (FEDEX OR TCS): YOU MUST ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE PREPAID THE COURIER FOR THE RETURN OF YOUR DOCUMENTS. HAVE THE COURIER SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS TO:

CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION
IMMIGRATION SECTION
Sector G-5, Diplomatic Enclave
Islamabad, Pakistan

NOTE: our office CANNOT send passports overseas. You must provide an address in Pakistan to where a courier company can deliver your passports.

Return of passport(s) and other related documents:

To ensure the efficient return of your passport(s), please read the following instructions:

Applicants residing in Afghanistan or outside Pakistan:

1. Applicants residing in Afghanistan and outside Pakistan must supply a mailing address in Pakistan OR must authorize someone to collect their passport(s) on their behalf. If not, the passport(s) will not be delivered. Do not send passport(s) through international courier if you are not currently residing in Pakistan.

2. Applicants are requested to provide details of the person collecting/receiving the passport(s) and other documents such as their name, contact numbers and complete mailing address in Pakistan.

Applicants residing in Pakistan, Afghanistan and outside Pakistan:

3. This office cannot send passports to a G.P.O, Post Box, or Village Address. In such cases, the package will be marked HFC (Hold for Collection) and you will have to collect it from the courier office. The courier office will contact you at the telephone number you have provided in this form.

4. This office does not send passports by registered or ordinary mail.

5. This office cannot send passports to addresses outside of Pakistan. If you are using the services of a representative, consultant, or lawyer, with a mailing address outside of Pakistan they must indicate that they have NO OBJECTION to this office returning your passport(s) to an address in Pakistan.

By forwarding this document to you, your representative/consultant/lawyer has authorized this office to return your passport(s) and other related documents to the address in Pakistan indicated below.

I authorize the following person to collect my passport(s) and other related documents from the courier company:

Name: ___________________________ Signature ________________________

6. All applicants must provide their current mailing address (in Pakistan):

Signature____________________