+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Requesting PR card after landing

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
Hi, I finished my landing at Detroit border recently and I was told not to have friends address for receiving PR card. I was told to apply for PR card online/ phone, once I decide my date or permanently moving to Canada.

Now that I am planning to make the permanent move, would some one help on how to go about applying for the PR card to an address I have, now..

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
I tried using the above link but I am not sure which option to use if I am applying from USA. My need is - I am done with my landing formalities. I was not able to apply for PR card then, since the officer said its not safe to send to friends house. But I would need the card since I am planning to fly to Canada when I make my permanent move.

Hence, I would want to update my friends address for the card to be sent to him and then her mail it to me in US. How to use the above link for this?

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
Any one? Can any one confirm if they requested for PR card to be posted to a Canadian address from outside Canada, since they could not raise request during landing