+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Requesting for Sponsors

oxsegun

Feb 22, 2007
Dear folks,
I am a nigerian trained pharmacist please can i get a sponsor for my migration process or how can i be nominated for as provincial candidate

DancingFeather

Star Member
Jan 31, 2006
[flash=200,200][/flash]

Since you are a professional and if I am right, Canada is looking for professionals in your field. You don't need a sponsor but you should write to find out where you should write to have an equivalance done and see if you qualify as a pharmacist or see what training you would have to do, to be permitted to work as a pharmacist in Canada.

It is important to see first, what training if any would be required as drug laws and training are different in very country, so call or write to immigration to ask what address to send your credentials, I believe it costs 100$ canadian,if the price hasn't been raised, for a appraisal. Once you receive it, then you can decide if it is worth it or not to migrate. Remember the grass isn't always greener in another country.

Even if you had a sponsor, you still would not be able to work as a pharmacist until you are accepted and appraised and do whatever training required to be at Canadian Standard. Once you get all the information and you check all the costs it will cost to migrate and you can do it. By all means apply under skill worker and once you are accredited by the Canadian Standards, put your c.v. online.

If a pharmacy is interested in you and is willing to sponsor you, it will be only a matter of days for the paperwork to be done.