+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Requesting CAIPS Notes

S

SaugaBoss

i was asked to pay the 5$ fee. I am visiting my husband in Canada. He is the sponsor. I am staying here until my PPR. I still have to pay bc ihave no legal status in Canada

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
waitingintz said:
My understanding is that the following people DO NOT have to pay $5: people currently present in Canada and/or permanent residents and/or canadian citizens... all of these people apply under the privacy act.

Anyone else (non-PR or citizens and out of the country) apply under access act and have to pay $5.
Look at the qoute posted above. I am still unsure about who doesn't have to pay. I am a canadian citizen and when I asked them over the phone they said yes I will have to pay the fee so I sent the $5 check along with the CAIPS request in september. I received my notes early November and the check is still NOT cashed yet.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
wes786 said:
Look at the qoute posted above. I am still unsure about who doesn't have to pay. I am a canadian citizen and when I asked them over the phone they said yes I will have to pay the fee so I sent the $5 check along with the CAIPS request in september. I received my notes early November and the check is still NOT cashed yet.
My $5 check just got cashed on Nov 14, 2010 and I sent them Caip's request on September 24th.