+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Requested GCMS notes with old consent form: request again?

geografa

Apr 30, 2017
Hi all

Last week I ordered our GCMS notes (for the first time, and we are at month 7) following the links provided in the thread on this forum that is dedicated to the topic. However, I didn't realize that I the consent form had been updated until after requesting and paying the $5 etc (partner is not living in Canada).
Has anyone had experience with sending an outdated consent form within the month that it was updated (was updated in Feb)? Will it cause problems if I just go ahead and apply again right away with the new form, so we don't wait 4+ weeks only to be told we have to do it again?

Thanks for you thoughts

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
Hi all

Last week I ordered our GCMS notes (for the first time, and we are at month 7) following the links provided in the thread on this forum that is dedicated to the topic. However, I didn't realize that I the consent form had been updated until after requesting and paying the $5 etc (partner is not living in Canada).
Has anyone had experience with sending an outdated consent form within the month that it was updated (was updated in Feb)? Will it cause problems if I just go ahead and apply again right away with the new form, so we don't wait 4+ weeks only to be told we have to do it again?

Thanks for you thoughts
Hi, we also submitted an outdated consent form a couple weeks ago, then within a week or so we got an email saying that we were missing a consent form and they were asking to email or mail it to them within the next 30 days. So they will most likely send a request to you too giving an opportunity to submit it.

geografa

Apr 30, 2017
Hi, we also submitted an outdated consent form a couple weeks ago, then within a week or so we got an email saying that we were missing a consent form and they were asking to email or mail it to them within the next 30 days. So they will most likely send a request to you too giving an opportunity to submit it.
Ohh thanks for that info! I will give it a few days and see if I get that too. Cheers!