+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request to complete a medical exam

2Merry

Jun 10, 2023
Today I checked my online Application Status Tracker. The tracker says that 2 days ago I was sent a request to complete a medical exam. I do not have a request in my email (or spam or junk). My sponsor has also checked his email and junk/spam and cannot find a request. We have been receiving other notices by email without a problem.

Does the request come by post? Or should I contact someone about not receiving the request (if so, whom or how)?

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

[In Canada, PR Request, Spouse Sponsor]

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today I checked my online Application Status Tracker. The tracker says that 2 days ago I was sent a request to complete a medical exam. I do not have a request in my email (or spam or junk). My sponsor has also checked his email and junk/spam and cannot find a request. We have been receiving other notices by email without a problem.

Does the request come by post? Or should I contact someone about not receiving the request (if so, whom or how)?

You can either call and hope to reach a human...better yet, a human that can answer your question, or send a web form.

This means that IRCC is now assessing your portion of the application. Have you received the all mighty AIP email yet?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

There is often a delay between what is posted online and when you are notified. Most never notice because many people don’t look at their account daily. Would be patient you should get notified in the next week

2Merry

Jun 10, 2023
You can either call and hope to reach a human...better yet, a human that can answer your question, or send a web form.

This means that IRCC is now assessing your portion of the application. Have you received the all mighty AIP email yet?
Thank you for the advice.

Yes, I have received the AIP. Additionally, my Biometric and Eligibility statuses are both "completed".

2Merry

Jun 10, 2023
There is often a delay between what is posted online and when you are notified. Most never notice because many people don’t look at their account daily. Would be patient you should get notified in the next week
Thank you.