+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request of "The enclosed Details of Government Employment form"

Eugene12

Nov 15, 2018
Hello, AOR from 30 dec 2018, med passed 12 feb, Russia. Eligibility in progress, Background check not started (from application page)
Today received a message from CIC:

Case Status:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following document:

UCI: ...... – My wife
The enclosed Details of Government Employment form

She has held a government position for 4 years which I mentioned in her personal history (not in work history because work was in Russia). I wrote it in one line in personal history.
Upd. There's a table:
"Start date
End date
Your position (Indicate dates of promotion)
Your title
Your duties (You must provide detailed descriptions of all task performed responsibilities and functions.)
Name of immediate supervisor (name & title)
Name of your unit, department and ministry
Your location
# of people you supervised"

Should I just repeat the information that I've already written?

What else do they want me to upload?
I have only the employment record book because she has worked from 2006 to 2010...

Last edited:
Reactions: sp60

sp60

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you find any solution to this? I am in the same boat.

My wife is a Govt Employee in India. And, I applied as spouse non-accompany But still, the embassy asked for a below-mentioned form of my wife's job-

- The Enclosed Detail of Government Employment Forms
On the internet, I have not found any form
Please suggest what should I do?

Thanks

Eugene12

Nov 15, 2018
Did you find any solution to this? I am in the same boat.

My wife is a Govt Employee in India. And, I applied as spouse non-accompany But still, the embassy asked for a below-mentioned form of my wife's job-

- The Enclosed Detail of Government Employment Forms
On the internet, I have not found any form
Please suggest what should I do?

Thanks
Hello,
I copied the table to word (enclosed pdf seemed to be uneditable). Filled in with all her positions. Where she didn't remember the title or name (more than 10 years have passed) of her immediate supervisor - just wrote about it the table.
I also wrote the LOE where I explained why I didn't write detailed employment in personal history (I don't get points for her work experience). Uploaded and sent them via the application.
I tried to attach the employment record book (the official document in Russia which confirms the labour relations) but the limit is just 4 MB but book consists of 90 pages.
So I wrote a letter to VO (the information about it I found in a letter with the request) and attached all the documents to it (the limit is 5 mv there, it appeared to be enough).
Then I asked them to confirm they received all the documents. I wrote several emails to VO asking this. They replied in 5 or so days. In order to be sure that all is ok, I also sent the documents via CSE (the limit there is 2 MB per document and 3,5 MB for the whole message).
Hope this helps,
Cheers.

HeleneCh

Apr 13, 2018
Hi I hope you received you PPR. Could you please tell how long did it take after ADR? I received the same request.

cnonline

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent on May 23, 2013. Received by CIC on May 28, 2013
AOR Received.
CPPO does not send
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Aug 16, 2013 (@ time of PER)
Med's Request
Nov 13, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 21, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 23, 2013. PP sent on Dec 30, 2013, received by CPPO on Jan 6, 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2013 --- Valid until Dec 5, 2014.
LANDED..........
Mar 08, 2014
My in-laws were both government employees and received a letter from CIC asking to provide Details of Government Employment in next 30 days. I am hoping that the above contenders received their PPRs.

Reactions: deepharman