+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request of Academic Records - SAMPLE

rksirsa

Feb 6, 2018
Hello To all Seniors,

I want to know how to fill Request of Academic Records IQAS file. Because the officer from my university he has questions for filling the section B of IQAS form. I am sharing required questions so please help me, I will accordingly share same answer to my university.

1. Degree Awarded (What need to write Degree name or Date)
2. First and Last Name of official completing the form (please print) {what its mean}
3. Title ( What type of title they require Mr. (officer name or Degree name)

Please check attached link and revert me.

https://www.alberta.ca/documents/IQAS/academic-records-request-form.pdf

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
Hello To all Seniors,

I want to know how to fill Request of Academic Records IQAS file. Because the officer from my university he has questions for filling the section B of IQAS form. I am sharing required questions so please help me, I will accordingly share same answer to my university.

1. Degree Awarded (What need to write Degree name or Date)
2. First and Last Name of official completing the form (please print) {what its mean}
3. Title ( What type of title they require Mr. (officer name or Degree name)

Please check attached link and revert me.

https://www.alberta.ca/documents/IQAS/academic-records-request-form.pdf
1. Name of Degree the ways it’s printed on the certificate [e.g Bachelor of Science (Honors)]. There is a separate section for Date i.e date awarded.
2. Name of the official completing the request [e.g John Smith].
3. Title of the official[e.g Mr., Dr., Prof.Dr. etc]. Degree name is mentioned separately as covered in point 1.

Shah85

Oct 10, 2018
Hello everyone.. i need a little help, while filling the record request form, the degree year awarded is asked. Now i completed my degree on 31st may 2013 (its written on my degree i was admitted to the degree on this date) but degree was given on 15 of june 2014 as mentioned on the degree. So which date i need to include in the year awarded section?

Rezwanca

Aug 4, 2018
can you clarify your question? degree awarded date is the last date when you received your degree.

Shah85

Oct 10, 2018
can you clarify your question? degree awarded date is the last date when you received your degree.
There are 2 dates mentioned on the degree, i completed my program on 31st may 2013, this date is mentioned as "i was admitted to the degree on this date". Then there is a second date mentioned, 15th June, 2014 on this date degree was given to me.
Should i mention the date degree was given to me i.e. 15th june 2014?