+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request Letter without Submission option

jackychang

Sep 11, 2019
Dear all,

It's my 7th month after the AoR and I got a Request Letter to submit my plan to settle in Ontario.

I think this is a positive update. However, in the interface of my CIC account, I can not find any option to upload the new letter.

They gave me 7 days to upload the document.

When I tried to click the submitted documents and Upload documents link, it showed me the documents that I have uploaded before, but it doesn't haave any button to upload new document.

Content of the request letter:

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Dear all,

It's my 7th month after the AoR and I got a Request Letter to submit my plan to settle in Ontario.

I think this is a positive update. However, in the interface of my CIC account, I can not find any option to upload the new letter.

They gave me 7 days to upload the document.

When I tried to click the submitted documents and Upload documents link, it showed me the documents that I have uploaded before, but it doesn't haave any button to upload new document.

Content of the request letter:
I guess you were nominated under the Ontario PNP? Out of curiosity - is this the first time details of settlement were requested?

The best way to proceed is to submit a webform (the link they've given you to share information https://secure......).