+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request Letter - Oultland Spouse Sponsorship

rsamin

Dec 18, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I submitted sponsorship application for my wife in April 2018. Today I received request letter from NDVO-Delhi.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Photos of your Wedding depicting all rituals associated with a wedding in your culture.
- Dates of period of cohabitation.
- Pictures taken with your sponsor during his subsequent visits (after wedding) to India, if
any.
- Proof of communication between you and the sponsor

We had our engagement ceremony in Feb 2018 and had register merriage. I am going back to india in this January 2019 and our grand treditional wedding which is planned already for January. Should I wait till wedding is done and send documents or send whatever I have right now mentioning that we have traditional wedding in January. I have 60 days to submit the proofs.

Any kind of help or suggestion will really appreciated.

Thanks.

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
you won't have this until after your traditional marriage - Photos of your Wedding depicting all rituals associated with a wedding in your culture.

not sure when the 60 days will end in 2019......you may send what you have now with an explanation to send the others by late Jan or Feb.....or if the 60 days goes into Feb 2019, you as well wait and send all documents....its up to you.

Reactions: rsamin

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
If the 60 days goes past your wedding in January, you should wait as they tend to put a lot of importance on traditional weddings where those are culturally expected ("all rituals associated with a wedding in your culture"). In cultures where big traditional weddings that follow the local customs are expected, not doing all that is required in that sense is seen as a red flag. So, if possible, you should definitely wait until you can include your upcoming traditional wedding ceremony.

Reactions: rsamin

rsamin

Dec 18, 2018
If the 60 days goes past your wedding in January, you should wait as they tend to put a lot of importance on traditional weddings where those are culturally expected ("all rituals associated with a wedding in your culture"). In cultures where big traditional weddings that follow the local customs are expected, not doing all that is required in that sense is seen as a red flag. So, if possible, you should definitely wait until you can include your upcoming traditional wedding ceremony.
Thanks

msb

Jan 7, 2011
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
16-12-2016, AOR2 (RPRF req) 04/04/2017
File Transfer...
and SA on 21-12-2016
Med's Request
Was sent upfront
Med's Done....
22-10-2016 and passed, redone 16-11-2017
Interview........
26-10-2017 and approved for PR
Passport Req..
28-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
December 2017
LANDED..........
16-01-2018
Make sure if its gonna be past their deadline that you send a letter explaining it well with what ever you can provide

Mohit2889

Apr 15, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I submitted sponsorship application for my wife in April 2018. Today I received request letter from NDVO-Delhi.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Photos of your Wedding depicting all rituals associated with a wedding in your culture.
- Dates of period of cohabitation.
- Pictures taken with your sponsor during his subsequent visits (after wedding) to India, if
any.
- Proof of communication between you and the sponsor

We had our engagement ceremony in Feb 2018 and had register merriage. I am going back to india in this January 2019 and our grand treditional wedding which is planned already for January. Should I wait till wedding is done and send documents or send whatever I have right now mentioning that we have traditional wedding in January. I have 60 days to submit the proofs.

Any kind of help or suggestion will really appreciated.

Thanks.
Hi I have a similar situation. What did you do? Did you wait until your traditional wedding or did you send them explanation? What was the outcome?

Please let me know. thanks Mohit