AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
Hi all, just got this letter attached in my GCkey, an hour later than my "Invitation to Pre-arrival service" letter.
----------------------------------------
Dear PA's name:

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence.

On July 31st, 2018, biometrics (fingerprints and a photograph) became a requirement for some IRCC applicants. Your application was received on or after July 31st, 2018. After a summary review of your application, it was determined that requirement applies to you.

In order for IRCC to process your application, you must complete/submit the following to this office by2019/04/19 (formatted as “year/month/day”):

Payment of Biometric Fees

1. You can pay immigration fees online with a Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card if you have access to a computer with an Internet connection, Adobe Acrobat Reader software, and a printer.

2. This fee must be paid at the following link: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/.

3. Click “Continue” at the bottom of the first page.

4. Select “Immigration” then under “Other immigration services”, select “Biometrics”.

5. Select the fee that applies to your application.

Note: “If you qualify for the “family” or “groups of performing artists” rates, only enter “1”into the ‘Quantity’.

6. Click “Submit” and complete payment.

7. Once completed, send the payment receipt via the IRCC Webform at the following link:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.
Note: You only need to pay biometric fees at this time. When your application is processed, you will receive further instructions on when and how to give your biometrics. For more information on biometrics, please visit the IRCC website athttps://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/campaigns/biometrics/facts.html

The requested documents/information, must be submitted by 2019/04/19 (formatted as“year/month/day”). No other reminder will be sent to you. If you fail to provide the requested information, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information that we have which may
result in the refusal of your application for permanent residence. Should this occur, no further consideration will be given to your request for permanent residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted.
-----------------------------------

Question: What does this mean? Do I need to do anything? ($1040 was already paid upon the application)

Thanks in advance if anyone can shed some light on this:)

Ineedanswers

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hi you paid $1,040 because you paid for the following:
Sponsoring fee $75
PA processing fee $475
Right of PR $490
That's a total of $1040

However, you did not pay the Biometric fee of $85. This is new.

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
Hi you paid $1,040 because you paid for the following:
Sponsoring fee $75
PA processing fee $475
Right of PR $490
That's a total of $1040

However, you did not pay the Biometric fee of $85. This is new.
Thanks! I'm the PA who's been residing in Canada, so they asked me to provide RCMP instead of biometrics. Can't think of why my rep didn't ask me to pay the biometric fee upfront...

Ineedanswers

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
When did you first submit your application? This was not reuired for everyone at first, but as of December 31, 2018 it became a requirement for everyone.

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
When did you first submit your application? This was not reuired for everyone at first, but as of December 31, 2018 it became a requirement for everyone.
Common-law partner sponsorship OUTLAND | App Received (Sydney): Jan 3, 2019 | AOR1: Feb 22 | RCMP Biometrics Request: Feb 25| Med request: Feb 26 Exam date: Feb 28 Passed: March 10| SA letter: Feb 28, 2019 | Moved to CPC-M: March 1, 2019

I think it was already a mandatory fee at the time they received my case, although it was mailed out by the end of 2018

Ineedanswers

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
If it was already a mandatory fee, then your rep dropped the ball. However, the fees you paid did not include Biometric fees.

I submitted application for my dad last October, and 3 weeks later they emailed me asking for Biometric fees.

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Hi all, just got this letter attached in my GCkey, an hour later than my "Invitation to Pre-arrival service" letter.
----------------------------------------
Dear PA's name:

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence.

On July 31st, 2018, biometrics (fingerprints and a photograph) became a requirement for some IRCC applicants. Your application was received on or after July 31st, 2018. After a summary review of your application, it was determined that requirement applies to you.

In order for IRCC to process your application, you must complete/submit the following to this office by2019/04/19 (formatted as “year/month/day”):

1. You can pay immigration fees online with a Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card if you have access to a computer with an Internet connection, Adobe Acrobat Reader software, and a printer.

2. This fee must be paid at the following link: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/.

4. Select “Immigration” then under “Other immigration services”, select “Biometrics”.

Note: “If you qualify for the “family” or “groups of performing artists” rates, only enter “1”into the ‘Quantity’.

7. Once completed, send the payment receipt via the IRCC Webform at the following link:

Note: You only need to pay biometric fees at this time. When your application is processed, you will receive further instructions on when and how to give your biometrics. For more information on biometrics, please visit the IRCC website athttps://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/campaigns/biometrics/facts.html

The requested documents/information, must be submitted by 2019/04/19 (formatted as“year/month/day”). No other reminder will be sent to you. If you fail to provide the requested information, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information that we have which may
result in the refusal of your application for permanent residence. Should this occur, no further consideration will be given to your request for permanent residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted.
-----------------------------------

Question: What does this mean? Do I need to do anything? ($1040 was already paid upon the application)

Thanks in advance if anyone can shed some light on this:)
Hi

I got the same letter , can you explain the next procedure pls .
Thanks

sanmum

Nov 5, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
I have applied for PR under PNP, Intermediate skilled program. (I have applied through paper application and send the documents to Sydney Canada in the month of September 25th 2019)

I have paid the Biometric Fees when I had applied for a Work permit from India. (paper application )
I have again paid fees once again for 3 members, me, spouse and son.
Since my daughter is 13 years of age I have not paid.

After paying the fees I filled the online form and also uploaded the payment receipt and my 3 months old confirmation that I have done my Biometric successful.

I received 2nd email once again to pay the fees.
Please help because it says 2019, 30th November is the last day . Else my PR file will be rejected.

Email reads as
"This letter refers to your application for permanent residence.
On July 31st, 2018, biometrics (fingerprints and a photograph) became a requirement for some IRCC
applicants. Your application was received on or after July 31st, 2018. After a summary review of your
application, it was determined that requirement applies to you.
In order for IRCC to process your application, you must complete/submit the following to this office by
2019/11/30 (formatted as “year/month/day”):
1. You can pay immigration fees online with a Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit
card if you have access to a computer with an Internet connection, Adobe Acrobat Reader
software, and a printer.
Note: “If you qualify for the “family” or “groups of performing artists” rates, only enter “1” into the
‘Quantity’.
Note: You only need to pay biometric fees at this time. When your application is processed,
you will receive further instructions on when and how to give your biometrics. For more
information on biometrics, please visit the IRCC website at
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/campaigns/biometrics/facts.html
The requested documents/information, must be submitted by 2019/11/30 (formatted as
“year/month/day”). No other reminder will be sent to you. If you fail to provide the requested
information, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information that we have which may

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
ircc webform u can attach the document jus upload it to the webform with your information and sent they will get it.

Feb 18, 2020
In the link https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx it has three sections
Enquiry
Applicant information
Enquirer information

In the enquiry section I have selected the type of application as "sponsorship" and I written my querries under enquiry box
Under the applicant section I have included my wife's details
Under the enquirer section I have included my details.
I clicked "next"
It is asking to attach the documents
I have attached the receipt and I clicked submit

Is this a right process ?

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
yes that correct if the applicant is filling out the webform writes the applicant information including uci and application number, if it the sponsor filling out the webform writes the sponsor uci number and the application numbers and just uploads the document and submit it, i don't believe u can write your information first and then put enquiries from a different person.

KADER9297

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
yes that correct if the applicant is filling out the webform writes the applicant information including uci and application number, if it the sponsor filling out the webform writes the sponsor uci number and the application numbers and just uploads the document and submit it, i don't believe u can write your information first and then put enquiries from a different person.
Hi dear
Am in the same situation PA's received email Biometric Fee Request 27/Feb form Notification du client CTSD (IRCC) the first time they accepted when I fill out in webform and they add, but at the same time I received the second email that my bio receipt still not included so I did the second time by below details

Enquiry
Type of application/enquiry

Sponsorship

Type of application/enquiry (continued)
Spouse, common-law partner, dependent children, parents/grandparents living outside of Canada

Your message must be in English or French, Canada's official languages. (Please limit the text to 1500 characters).
I wrote that I paid bio fee request with attached, and I explained which kind of biometric was it, like (bio-PR) etc....

Applicant Information

Name of applicant: PA's
Email address: PA's
The Date Of Birth of applicant: PA's
Country of birth: PA's
Client ID number: I let blank cuz, my sponsor got only UCI, but not yet PA's
File number: PA's
Telephone number: PA's
Mobile number: PA's

Enquirer Information
Name of enquirer: Sponsor
Relationship to applicant: Sponsor (name)
Email address: Sponsor
Telephone number: Sponsor
Mobile number: Sponsor
Consultant ICCRC number: I let a blank

Please, is exactly correct how do I fill out? and did they accepted your request when you were filled out in the webform? And how you did?

KADER9297

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
I have applied for PR under PNP, Intermediate skilled program. (I have applied through paper application and send the documents to Sydney Canada in the month of September 25th 2019)

I have paid the Biometric Fees when I had applied for a Work permit from India. (paper application )
I have again paid fees once again for 3 members, me, spouse and son.
Since my daughter is 13 years of age I have not paid.

After paying the fees I filled the online form and also uploaded the payment receipt and my 3 months old confirmation that I have done my Biometric successful.

I received 2nd email once again to pay the fees.
Please help because it says 2019, 30th November is the last day . Else my PR file will be rejected.

Email reads as
"This letter refers to your application for permanent residence.
On July 31st, 2018, biometrics (fingerprints and a photograph) became a requirement for some IRCC
applicants. Your application was received on or after July 31st, 2018. After a summary review of your
application, it was determined that requirement applies to you.
In order for IRCC to process your application, you must complete/submit the following to this office by
2019/11/30 (formatted as “year/month/day”):
1. You can pay immigration fees online with a Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit
card if you have access to a computer with an Internet connection, Adobe Acrobat Reader
software, and a printer.
Note: “If you qualify for the “family” or “groups of performing artists” rates, only enter “1” into the
‘Quantity’.
Note: You only need to pay biometric fees at this time. When your application is processed,
you will receive further instructions on when and how to give your biometrics. For more
information on biometrics, please visit the IRCC website at
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/campaigns/biometrics/facts.html
The requested documents/information, must be submitted by 2019/11/30 (formatted as
“year/month/day”). No other reminder will be sent to you. If you fail to provide the requested
information, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information that we have which may
Hi Dear

did you upload your receipt in the webform and how you did?