+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for updated documents (Study plan, funds and representation)

azeroshot

Jun 11, 2021
After receiving AIP in SEP 2020, I've been studying online at CDI Montreal. I've received an update on my application (applied in Feb 2021).

This is in reference to your online application for a study permit.
We are reaching out to request updated information in order to process your application. We are seeking documentation on the following information:
- Updated study plan outlining the purpose of your studies
- Confirmation of who is funding your studies in Canada and their relationship to you, and proof of their income and funds for the last 6 months
- Confirmation of whether you are or have been represented either by a designated individual or paid representative, and if so have you submitted a completed form (designated individual IMM5475/ paid representative IMM5476)

I need advice on this as to what exactly should I submit. My queries are:
1. Do I address all these request in a single document referencing as an explanation to all the requests?

2. For my studies I've taken an education loan and have my GIC intact till now. So do I still need to give proof of funds? (those will be my family's)

Thanks in Advance
hi! i would like to ask if you’ve updated your application and have submitted the requirements they have asked from you? i just got a request for the same requirements too and i’m unsure how to write the updated study plan.
may i ask if you wrote a new study plan or just write an outline of purpose of study only without stating other matters such as hometies... hope to hear from you soon.

azeroshot

Jun 11, 2021
Hi
Even I received the same mail from ircc regarding submission of new documents.
I applied on September 25, 2020
M college, Quebec
hi! may i ask if you’ve been approved already of your application for study permit or not yet?
i just received the same email yesterday and i’m confused as to how to go about with the compliance of the additional requirements.

Hansika

Dec 2, 2019
Hi
I have not yet uploaded my additional documents.
As we are unable to file Income tax returns for dis year.
Moreover for updated study plan my agent will upload updated SOP.

andresan

Jun 17, 2021
After receiving AIP in SEP 2020, I've been studying online at CDI Montreal. I've received an update on my application (applied in Feb 2021).

This is in reference to your online application for a study permit.
We are reaching out to request updated information in order to process your application. We are seeking documentation on the following information:
- Updated study plan outlining the purpose of your studies
- Confirmation of who is funding your studies in Canada and their relationship to you, and proof of their income and funds for the last 6 months
- Confirmation of whether you are or have been represented either by a designated individual or paid representative, and if so have you submitted a completed form (designated individual IMM5475/ paid representative IMM5476)

I need advice on this as to what exactly should I submit. My queries are:
1. Do I address all these request in a single document referencing as an explanation to all the requests?

2. For my studies I've taken an education loan and have my GIC intact till now. So do I still need to give proof of funds? (those will be my family's)

Thanks in Advance
Hello and I hope you are well! Did you sent the documents? Any knew about your visa application? I recieved the same request e-mail. Thanks and good luck

azeroshot

Jun 11, 2021
Hello and I hope you are well! Did you sent the documents? Any knew about your visa application? I recieved the same request e-mail. Thanks and good luck
nope
i haven’t submitted the requested documents yet
how about you?
were you able to submit the documents or requirements already?
do you know of other people who received the request too?

andresan

Jun 17, 2021
nope
how about you?
I just recivied the requirment on last friday? I'm really confused because I sent all the documents they mention. I would like to know what to do exactly, I would not want to make a mistake. Actually I do not know more people, just the guys who comment in this forum.

jrodriguez

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
nope
how about you?
Hi! I received the ADR on March 29, Submitted the documents on April 5th, since then no news from them, i had risen 2 webforms asking about my status and the answers for both of them, was that my applications is still in progress.

Last edited:

ocean3788

May 1, 2020
I still have not received any document request, Student of CDI college since last fall, taking online classes with AIP(received in Aug-2020). Don't know, what to do now ?

jrodriguez

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
I still have not received any document request, Student of CDI college since last fall, taking online classes with AIP(received in Aug-2020). Don't know, what to do now ?
Did you order your GCMS notes? If you don't then ask it, that's the way that you can see what's happening with your application.