+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for Transcripts from IIT kanpur, India

Avni8787

Jan 15, 2015
This is regarding my application for Canada Immigration via Express Entry. For that I need to get the ECA done from IIT Kanpur.
WES need the photocopies of original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar’s Office from IIT Kanpur, India.
And Also the attested photocopies have to be placed in an official sealed envelope and sent to WES.

Can you please explain me the procedure of how to go about this.

I would be highly thankful to you.

Avni

uxd

Feb 27, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
Med's Done....
04-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
6-11-2015 copr rcvd
So ECA would be done by WES only after they get your transcripts. For the transcripts - you should have an online ordering system for that at IITK. You can also email registrar or call him to inform why you need these transcripts and whats the urgency. Normally IIT registrars are quick about these things. Or you can ask your alumni/friend to go to IITK directly and get it done within a day. This way you can bring several copies signed by registrar in a sealed envelope without receiver's address.

Mithu 218

Dec 18, 2021
I got my transcripts from IIT Kanpur through mailtranscripts.com and thanks to the team because the processing time was very less. I got my transcripts in just 20 working days. They provided great service and were very professional. Also their service is economical in comparison to other companies providing similar services. I would highly recommend them.