+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for the suggestion about student visa

Jul 21, 2020
Dear altruists,
My cousin is interested to apply for a Canada student visa from Bangladesh. Please suggest to me according to her condition which one will be better to apply for getting the best chance to get a visa.

She completed her BBA in Finance in 2011 but she didn't work in that field then she completed her MBA in HR in 2017. She always works in the HR field. after completing the BBA till now she is working in the HRM field. She is married and has a baby. all of them want to move together.

which program is suitable for her Masters or PGD. she intends to apply for HRM or Global Management.
Her IELTS score is 6.5 not below 6 in any paper.

If you have any suggestions regarding another program please suggest to me.

Thanks

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
Dear altruists,
My cousin is interested to apply for a Canada student visa from Bangladesh. Please suggest to me according to her condition which one will be better to apply for getting the best chance to get a visa.

She completed her BBA in Finance in 2011 but she didn't work in that field then she completed her MBA in HR in 2017. She always works in the HR field. after completing the BBA till now she is working in the HRM field. She is married and has a baby. all of them want to move together.

which program is suitable for her Masters or PGD. she intends to apply for HRM or Global Management.
Her IELTS score is 6.5 not below 6 in any paper.

If you have any suggestions regarding another program please suggest to me.

Thanks
If she has experience and masters, it would be better to apply for PR instead. It would get difficult as she already has an MBA (a masters degree) selecting a course should normally be something above your existing credential.

Reactions: Wh1teH0rsE
Jul 21, 2020
If she has experience and masters, it would be better to apply for PR instead. It would get difficult as she already has an MBA (a masters degree) selecting a course should normally be something above your existing credential.
Thanks for your advice but it is quite difficult to achieve that score......age is also a factor....if you can give me any further advice it will be helpful.