+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

request for TEF when I did TCF -- is this ok/normal?

trecht

Jun 24, 2019
I recevied an invitation to apply and submitted my application with all the documents requested on 8/19. They did not request language test results, but I had entered my IELTS and TCF-Canada results on the original Express Entry application. Today I received a request to upload my "TEF results". However I did not take the TEF but the TCF-C, and specified this on the original application. I've uploaded the TCF-C results instead. Is this OK? Is it normal for them to confuse the French tests in this way? Should I contact them to clarify? Thanks.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
I recevied an invitation to apply and submitted my application with all the documents requested on 8/19. They did not request language test results, but I had entered my IELTS and TCF-Canada results on the original Express Entry application. Today I received a request to upload my "TEF results". However I did not take the TEF but the TCF-C, and specified this on the original application. I've uploaded the TCF-C results instead. Is this OK? Is it normal for them to confuse the French tests in this way? Should I contact them to clarify? Thanks.
You should be good