+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for Marriage Photos of me and wife signing marriage certificate

Ahtisham01

Jan 24, 2018
Hi All. Today I got the request from CIC requesting photos of me and wife when we signed the marriage contract or Waseeqa nikkah. Now the situation is our nikkah like most nikkah in Afghanistan was verbal and we didn't take any photos then. The marriage contract was signed at the court and we were not allowed phones to take pictures or anything and It must be signed there for us to get it. So what kind of photos could I send them. I have already included many photos of our wedding and others. What do I do? Please help

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
Hi All. Today I got the request from CIC requesting photos of me and wife when we signed the marriage contract or Waseeqa nikkah. Now the situation is our nikkah like most nikkah in Afghanistan was verbal and we didn't take any photos then. The marriage contract was signed at the court and we were not allowed phones to take pictures or anything and It must be signed there for us to get it. So what kind of photos could I send them. I have already included many photos of our wedding and others. What do I do? Please help
I would just reply to CIC with the same explanation you provided here.

arash2018

Mar 15, 2018
Austria vienna
Category........
File Transfer...
1 AUGUST 2016
Med's Request
second medical 22.02.2018
Med's Done....
Interview........
no interview
The most important for them is the court marriage certificate. Even if you show them your nekkah photos or certificate, they won't accept it.
lots people got cought ,by just doing wedding ceremony pictures,by doing fraud. So even if you did wedding party pictures, for them it's not enough to prove it,that you guys are afficailly married

Ahtisham01

Jan 24, 2018
The most important for them is the court marriage certificate. Even if you show them your nekkah photos or certificate, they won't accept it.
lots people got cought ,by just doing wedding ceremony pictures,by doing fraud. So even if you did wedding party pictures, for them it's not enough to prove it,that you guys are afficailly married
I have provided that both a copy of the original and copy of the authenticated English translation. I am writing my explanation now. I hope this is enough. I am thinking of adding more photos to the letter and also giving them the option to mail them the wedding movie.

ns082t

May 26, 2016
I have provided that both a copy of the original and copy of the authenticated English translation. I am writing my explanation now. I hope this is enough. I am thinking of adding more photos to the letter and also giving them the option to mail them the wedding movie.
@Ahtisham01 , I am exactly same situation as yours, can you please share your experience/information and how did it go?

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Hi dear,
Any updates since last year?
As we've just applied spouse sponsorship application. My wife is Canada PR and I'm living in Turkey.
Waiting for your kind reply
Thank you

Hariskhan1

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
Hi I have a question we was married in Karachi Pakistan will which marriage certificate we make pakistani or Afghan

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Hi I have a question we was married in Karachi Pakistan will which marriage certificate we make pakistani or Afghan
As I gues, look out how easy you can go through. If you are able to get Pakistani one, apply for it otherwise, make a call to nearby consulate general of Afghanistan and ask them in regards.
Thank you

Hariskhan1

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
As I gues, look out how easy you can go through. If you are able to get Pakistani one, apply for it otherwise, make a call to nearby consulate general of Afghanistan and ask them in regards.
Thank you
I have marriage certificate from Afghan consulate I have only this one?

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
I have marriage certificate from Afghan consulate I have only this one?
Then that would be enough to provide as Marriage certificate. Remember to attest it and make it recognized abroad.

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview

SidSha

Aug 10, 2021
Hi, Could you please share your experience, how did it go after submitting this explanation ? I have got the exact same request, they asked for photos of nikah contract signing, which I do not have as mine was signed in a mosque, and my wife signed separetely at her home, I have to give them my explanation, it would be very helpful if you can please advise here, thanks in advance

SidSha

Aug 10, 2021
@Ahtisham01 , I am exactly same situation as yours, can you please share your experience/information and how did it go?
Hi, Could you please share your experience, how did it go after submitting this explanation ? I have got the exact same request, they asked for photos of nikah contract signing, which I do not have as mine was signed in a mosque, and my wife signed separately at her home, I have to give them my explanation, it would be very helpful if you can please advise here, thanks in advance

dejavu89

Mar 6, 2019
Hi, Could you please share your experience, how did it go after submitting this explanation ? I have got the exact same request, they asked for photos of nikah contract signing, which I do not have as mine was signed in a mosque, and my wife signed separately at her home, I have to give them my explanation, it would be very helpful if you can please advise here, thanks in advance
Hi, can you share what did you do? Did an explanation work?